Gunplay's guest spot on Rick Ross' "Gunplay" was the first time many heard the Floridian spitter, but much like "Cashin' Out" the title undersold him as something of a novelty.
Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
Snootie Wild has found plenty of success with his hyped up banger "Yayo", but today he proves he can do more than just that, with a smooth, r'n'b-like record that serenades the ladies.
Double Cup (Remix) DJ InfamousFeat. Yo Gotti, Jim Jones, Ace Hood, Kirko Bangz, Snootie Wild & Tiffany Foxx
DJ Infamous dropped his "Double CUp" crew track back in February, and while the original featured a stacked cast of rappers, including Ludacris, The Game, Juicy J, and Hitmaka, the DJ has remade the song with a whole new, even larger roster.
Snootie Wild is an extremely new artist. To the point its hard to find more than a few tracks he's attached to. Nevertheless, his track "Yayo" has taken off, earning remixes from T.I., Chinx, and more.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)1,581 Views6 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL3,350 Views27 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape10,172 Views34 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them3,211 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans2,621 Views5 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)950 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack2,666 Views18 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death15,519 Views42 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,544 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape11,185 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album29,921 Views149 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,510 Views59 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,856 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,984 Views17 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,996 Views28 Comments