Gunplay's guest spot on Rick Ross' "Gunplay" was the first time many heard the Floridian spitter, but much like "Cashin' Out" the title undersold him as something of a novelty.
Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
Snootie Wild has found plenty of success with his hyped up banger "Yayo", but today he proves he can do more than just that, with a smooth, r'n'b-like record that serenades the ladies.
Double Cup (Remix) DJ InfamousFeat. Yo Gotti, Jim Jones, Ace Hood, Kirko Bangz, Snootie Wild & Tiffany Foxx
DJ Infamous dropped his "Double CUp" crew track back in February, and while the original featured a stacked cast of rappers, including Ludacris, The Game, Juicy J, and Hitmaka, the DJ has remade the song with a whole new, even larger roster.
Snootie Wild is an extremely new artist. To the point its hard to find more than a few tracks he's attached to. Nevertheless, his track "Yayo" has taken off, earning remixes from T.I., Chinx, and more.
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers4,956 Views42 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music4,971 Views21 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History2,501 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In25,747 Views126 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week3,528 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"17,818 Views90 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,052 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,645 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,636 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,384 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,285 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,153 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,638 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,765 Views6 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"50,611 Views405 Comments