Gunplay's guest spot on Rick Ross' "Gunplay" was the first time many heard the Floridian spitter, but much like "Cashin' Out" the title undersold him as something of a novelty.
Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
Snootie Wild has found plenty of success with his hyped up banger "Yayo", but today he proves he can do more than just that, with a smooth, r'n'b-like record that serenades the ladies.
Double Cup (Remix) DJ InfamousFeat. Yo Gotti, Jim Jones, Ace Hood, Kirko Bangz, Snootie Wild & Tiffany Foxx
DJ Infamous dropped his "Double CUp" crew track back in February, and while the original featured a stacked cast of rappers, including Ludacris, The Game, Juicy J, and Hitmaka, the DJ has remade the song with a whole new, even larger roster.
Snootie Wild is an extremely new artist. To the point its hard to find more than a few tracks he's attached to. Nevertheless, his track "Yayo" has taken off, earning remixes from T.I., Chinx, and more.
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"13,783 Views55 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 264,224 Views9 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 7,175 Views48 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown5,235 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio18,126 Views21 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy26,545 Views107 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series5,818 Views15 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,313 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s22,287 Views124 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together5,156 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile8,567 Views29 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,182 Views25 Comments
- Top-15 Nike Kobe X Elite Low iDs On Instagram1,321 Views0 Comments
- Stream Gunplay's Debut Album "Living Legend"4,697 Views24 Comments
- Styles P Opens Up About His Daughter's Suicide25,211 Views59 Comments