Gunplay's guest spot on Rick Ross' "Gunplay" was the first time many heard the Floridian spitter, but much like "Cashin' Out" the title undersold him as something of a novelty.
Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
Snootie Wild has found plenty of success with his hyped up banger "Yayo", but today he proves he can do more than just that, with a smooth, r'n'b-like record that serenades the ladies.
Double Cup (Remix) DJ InfamousFeat. Yo Gotti, Jim Jones, Ace Hood, Kirko Bangz, Snootie Wild & Tiffany Foxx
DJ Infamous dropped his "Double CUp" crew track back in February, and while the original featured a stacked cast of rappers, including Ludacris, The Game, Juicy J, and Hitmaka, the DJ has remade the song with a whole new, even larger roster.
Snootie Wild is an extremely new artist. To the point its hard to find more than a few tracks he's attached to. Nevertheless, his track "Yayo" has taken off, earning remixes from T.I., Chinx, and more.
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th8,605 Views21 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"5,932 Views21 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show7,048 Views18 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks4,546 Views2 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday7,598 Views29 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month8,986 Views38 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show20,031 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today6,767 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj63,431 Views239 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal143,980 Views823 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"77,025 Views145 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"65,191 Views84 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight2,244 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"3,001 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"49,343 Views166 Comments