Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
Snootie Wild has found plenty of success with his hyped up banger "Yayo", but today he proves he can do more than just that, with a smooth, r'n'b-like record that serenades the ladies.
Double Cup (Remix) DJ InfamousFeat. Yo Gotti, Jim Jones, Ace Hood, Kirko Bangz, Snootie Wild & Tiffany Foxx
DJ Infamous dropped his "Double CUp" crew track back in February, and while the original featured a stacked cast of rappers, including Ludacris, The Game, Juicy J, and Hitmaka, the DJ has remade the song with a whole new, even larger roster.
Snootie Wild is an extremely new artist. To the point its hard to find more than a few tracks he's attached to. Nevertheless, his track "Yayo" has taken off, earning remixes from T.I., Chinx, and more.
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah2,521 Views18 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address18,203 Views109 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana26,199 Views111 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"2,890 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo38,647 Views92 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta29,928 Views80 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth10,653 Views37 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,068 Views22 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,484 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,338 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram7,860 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,361 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight23,371 Views25 Comments
You may also like...