Gunplay's guest spot on Rick Ross' "Gunplay" was the first time many heard the Floridian spitter, but much like "Cashin' Out" the title undersold him as something of a novelty.
A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Snootie Wild is the hottest thing outta Memphis, and as we await new music, we're still banging Go Mode, his debut EP from last September.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps).
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
Being the biggest breakout artist out of Memphis in some time, it makes sense that Snootie Wild would get the Three 6 Mafia co-sign.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
HNHH's own correspondent Baker was on the scene for Howard's annual homecoming event, and one of the artists he caught up with backstage was Yo Gotti.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Memphis emcee Snootie Wild sits down with HNHH's own Buzzy Baker for an exclusive interview about his experience at the BET Hip-Hop Awards, his brand new Go Mode EP, and his brand new "Made Me" remix with Jeremih and a post-prison verse from Lil Boosie.
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season115 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram4,907 Views26 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist4,629 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art7,489 Views36 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter27,520 Views55 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album24,602 Views54 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"30,378 Views115 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings11,023 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,449 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears10,871 Views35 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon30,412 Views98 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"19,746 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"24,480 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,683 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"10,274 Views33 Comments
You may also like...
- Problem "Relapse" Video62 Views
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video20,271 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video8,798 Views