Back in May, SNootie Wild hit us with his excellent tape Ain't No Stoppin Me, which included some high energy highlights like "Rich Or Not," "They Hatin" and "Benz." Today, the last of those gets a video, which we are thrilled to premiere on HNHH today.&n
Gunplay's guest spot on Rick Ross' "Gunplay" was the first time many heard the Floridian spitter, but much like "Cashin' Out" the title undersold him as something of a novelty.
A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Snootie Wild is the hottest thing outta Memphis, and as we await new music, we're still banging Go Mode, his debut EP from last September.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps).
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
Being the biggest breakout artist out of Memphis in some time, it makes sense that Snootie Wild would get the Three 6 Mafia co-sign.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
HNHH's own correspondent Baker was on the scene for Howard's annual homecoming event, and one of the artists he caught up with backstage was Yo Gotti.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Memphis emcee Snootie Wild sits down with HNHH's own Buzzy Baker for an exclusive interview about his experience at the BET Hip-Hop Awards, his brand new Go Mode EP, and his brand new "Made Me" remix with Jeremih and a post-prison verse from Lil Boosie.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow4,102 Views21 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid38,842 Views108 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"17,464 Views96 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them18,626 Views62 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 306,277 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week14,207 Views73 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy5,387 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"7,186 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences6,677 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates11,156 Views56 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon7,966 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs23,553 Views62 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever8,550 Views43 Comments