Gunplay's guest spot on Rick Ross' "Gunplay" was the first time many heard the Floridian spitter, but much like "Cashin' Out" the title undersold him as something of a novelty.
A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Snootie Wild is the hottest thing outta Memphis, and as we await new music, we're still banging Go Mode, his debut EP from last September.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps).
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
Being the biggest breakout artist out of Memphis in some time, it makes sense that Snootie Wild would get the Three 6 Mafia co-sign.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
HNHH's own correspondent Baker was on the scene for Howard's annual homecoming event, and one of the artists he caught up with backstage was Yo Gotti.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Memphis emcee Snootie Wild sits down with HNHH's own Buzzy Baker for an exclusive interview about his experience at the BET Hip-Hop Awards, his brand new Go Mode EP, and his brand new "Made Me" remix with Jeremih and a post-prison verse from Lil Boosie.
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj4,190 Views35 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal54,210 Views378 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"55,093 Views134 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"39,874 Views68 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,528 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,276 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"32,332 Views144 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,636 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,533 Views61 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram27,597 Views66 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,888 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,232 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,014 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,426 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,458 Views47 Comments
You may also like...