Gunplay's guest spot on Rick Ross' "Gunplay" was the first time many heard the Floridian spitter, but much like "Cashin' Out" the title undersold him as something of a novelty.
A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Snootie Wild is the hottest thing outta Memphis, and as we await new music, we're still banging Go Mode, his debut EP from last September.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps).
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
Being the biggest breakout artist out of Memphis in some time, it makes sense that Snootie Wild would get the Three 6 Mafia co-sign.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
HNHH's own correspondent Baker was on the scene for Howard's annual homecoming event, and one of the artists he caught up with backstage was Yo Gotti.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Memphis emcee Snootie Wild sits down with HNHH's own Buzzy Baker for an exclusive interview about his experience at the BET Hip-Hop Awards, his brand new Go Mode EP, and his brand new "Made Me" remix with Jeremih and a post-prison verse from Lil Boosie.
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
Snootie Wild has found plenty of success with his hyped up banger "Yayo", but today he proves he can do more than just that, with a smooth, r'n'b-like record that serenades the ladies.
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 2467 Views0 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers5,964 Views59 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church1,796 Views19 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms2,673 Views14 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow15,565 Views49 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City10,839 Views34 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds18,858 Views59 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support12,594 Views57 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show20,560 Views43 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"4,817 Views11 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed35,714 Views105 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer5,962 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark14,670 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,386 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece39,633 Views52 Comments