Gunplay's guest spot on Rick Ross' "Gunplay" was the first time many heard the Floridian spitter, but much like "Cashin' Out" the title undersold him as something of a novelty.
A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Snootie Wild is the hottest thing outta Memphis, and as we await new music, we're still banging Go Mode, his debut EP from last September.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps).
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
Being the biggest breakout artist out of Memphis in some time, it makes sense that Snootie Wild would get the Three 6 Mafia co-sign.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
HNHH's own correspondent Baker was on the scene for Howard's annual homecoming event, and one of the artists he caught up with backstage was Yo Gotti.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Memphis emcee Snootie Wild sits down with HNHH's own Buzzy Baker for an exclusive interview about his experience at the BET Hip-Hop Awards, his brand new Go Mode EP, and his brand new "Made Me" remix with Jeremih and a post-prison verse from Lil Boosie.
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
- Meek Mill Disses Drake In Charlotte, NC140,152 Views544 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks78,522 Views133 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour30,756 Views32 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season2,024 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,629 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery21,167 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest16,649 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked24,145 Views32 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music8,374 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram57,445 Views137 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album16,962 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados12,245 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West12,323 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist22,646 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,327 Views0 Comments