Back in May, SNootie Wild hit us with his excellent tape Ain't No Stoppin Me, which included some high energy highlights like "Rich Or Not," "They Hatin" and "Benz." Today, the last of those gets a video, which we are thrilled to premiere on HNHH today.&n
Gunplay's guest spot on Rick Ross' "Gunplay" was the first time many heard the Floridian spitter, but much like "Cashin' Out" the title undersold him as something of a novelty.
A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Snootie Wild is the hottest thing outta Memphis, and as we await new music, we're still banging Go Mode, his debut EP from last September.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps).
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
Being the biggest breakout artist out of Memphis in some time, it makes sense that Snootie Wild would get the Three 6 Mafia co-sign.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
HNHH's own correspondent Baker was on the scene for Howard's annual homecoming event, and one of the artists he caught up with backstage was Yo Gotti.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Memphis emcee Snootie Wild sits down with HNHH's own Buzzy Baker for an exclusive interview about his experience at the BET Hip-Hop Awards, his brand new Go Mode EP, and his brand new "Made Me" remix with Jeremih and a post-prison verse from Lil Boosie.
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account3,054 Views19 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville8,614 Views42 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA4,634 Views16 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)2,710 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"19,050 Views117 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"3,856 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest29,214 Views34 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days12,397 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest18,762 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal19,719 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,865 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"29,544 Views87 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,133 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date59,035 Views214 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,617 Views3 Comments