Snootie Wild doesn't often stray from his signature sound -- but, unlike many up-and-comers, he's got a signature sound, and when he owns it, it's top-quality stuff. Case in point: "I Can't Help It," the latest track from Yo Gotti's top signee.
Back in May, SNootie Wild hit us with his excellent tape Ain't No Stoppin Me, which included some high energy highlights like "Rich Or Not," "They Hatin" and "Benz." Today, the last of those gets a video, which we are thrilled to premiere on HNHH today.&n
Gunplay's guest spot on Rick Ross' "Gunplay" was the first time many heard the Floridian spitter, but much like "Cashin' Out" the title undersold him as something of a novelty.
A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Snootie Wild is the hottest thing outta Memphis, and as we await new music, we're still banging Go Mode, his debut EP from last September.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps).
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
Being the biggest breakout artist out of Memphis in some time, it makes sense that Snootie Wild would get the Three 6 Mafia co-sign.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
HNHH's own correspondent Baker was on the scene for Howard's annual homecoming event, and one of the artists he caught up with backstage was Yo Gotti.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Memphis emcee Snootie Wild sits down with HNHH's own Buzzy Baker for an exclusive interview about his experience at the BET Hip-Hop Awards, his brand new Go Mode EP, and his brand new "Made Me" remix with Jeremih and a post-prison verse from Lil Boosie.
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together382 Views19 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album7,947 Views52 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance53,340 Views204 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape6,326 Views54 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring31,401 Views213 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More7,681 Views10 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee11,680 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow7,791 Views32 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine2,934 Views28 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"22,928 Views66 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More22,383 Views131 Comments
- DJ Khaled Announces Album Release Date, Two Singles Dropping Today13,521 Views76 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Performs New Song, Mentions Third Mixtape11,936 Views30 Comments
- Four New Colorways Of The Adidas Yeezy 950 Boot Unveiled3,043 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Urged Against Dating White Women When He Was Young20,895 Views103 Comments