Gunplay's guest spot on Rick Ross' "Gunplay" was the first time many heard the Floridian spitter, but much like "Cashin' Out" the title undersold him as something of a novelty.
A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Snootie Wild is the hottest thing outta Memphis, and as we await new music, we're still banging Go Mode, his debut EP from last September.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps).
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
Being the biggest breakout artist out of Memphis in some time, it makes sense that Snootie Wild would get the Three 6 Mafia co-sign.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
HNHH's own correspondent Baker was on the scene for Howard's annual homecoming event, and one of the artists he caught up with backstage was Yo Gotti.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Memphis emcee Snootie Wild sits down with HNHH's own Buzzy Baker for an exclusive interview about his experience at the BET Hip-Hop Awards, his brand new Go Mode EP, and his brand new "Made Me" remix with Jeremih and a post-prison verse from Lil Boosie.
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night3,619 Views16 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"105,489 Views321 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss41,264 Views56 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 25,169 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal81,572 Views190 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release9,330 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 13,611 Views66 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,636 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201511,907 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter10,513 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,328 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"9,796 Views17 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets14,130 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight16,488 Views41 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release12,693 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Performs "Back To Back" At OVO Fest1,600 Views
- JMSN "Need U" Video591 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting4,276 Views