Gunplay's guest spot on Rick Ross' "Gunplay" was the first time many heard the Floridian spitter, but much like "Cashin' Out" the title undersold him as something of a novelty.
A year ago, Ducko Mcfli had never gotten his name on a beat with an artist outside of Nashville.
Until now, Memphis's Snootie Wild has continued to cash in on the success off last year's Go Mode EP, which featured hits like "Made Me," "Yayo," and "She's a Keeper." After his standout debut, there's a lot of pressure on Snootie's next project, and
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
T-Pain just dropped off his highly anticipated mixtape, The Iron Way, and he's picking up right where he left off. With that being said, there are plenty of sides to Pain, the slow-jam lady killer, the strip club obsessive, and the street rap hook king.
Snootie Wild is the hottest thing outta Memphis, and as we await new music, we're still banging Go Mode, his debut EP from last September.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
Yo Gotti has been busy prepping his new album The Art of Hustle, and although it's been delayed for a minute, the rapper tells us it's not because the songs aren't finished (label politickin', perhaps).
You've definitely heard a banger or two from producer Ducko McFli in the past, the Mike WiLL Made It-signed beatsmith cooked up music on the Ransom mixtape, in addition to Audio Push's recent release "Heavy," Drake's "Draft Day" and more.
Being the biggest breakout artist out of Memphis in some time, it makes sense that Snootie Wild would get the Three 6 Mafia co-sign.
As a resident of Memphis, Snootie Wild has already received one big-time cosign by CMG boss Yo Gotti, who signed him last year. Today, he's anointed by another one of the city's greats, DJ Paul.
HNHH's own correspondent Baker was on the scene for Howard's annual homecoming event, and one of the artists he caught up with backstage was Yo Gotti.
In a year that's seen Jeremih release a full-fledged foray into experimental-tinged R&B with Shlohmo, drop a tape filled with more commercially-targeted material, and have his upcoming album delayed again and again, "Don't Tell Em," his DJ Mustard-produced sin
Memphis emcee Snootie Wild sits down with HNHH's own Buzzy Baker for an exclusive interview about his experience at the BET Hip-Hop Awards, his brand new Go Mode EP, and his brand new "Made Me" remix with Jeremih and a post-prison verse from Lil Boosie.
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
Snootie Wild has found plenty of success with his hyped up banger "Yayo", but today he proves he can do more than just that, with a smooth, r'n'b-like record that serenades the ladies.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces7 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample2,558 Views12 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show6,660 Views18 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."7,240 Views21 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record17,432 Views112 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz12,827 Views107 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers3,138 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."21,091 Views24 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"4,093 Views15 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"8,897 Views44 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,587 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,776 Views7 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award12,309 Views107 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 10,478 Views32 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,357 Views10 Comments
You may also like...