If you weren't busy watching Floyd Mayweather extend his undefeated streak to 48-0, you could've caught Wiz Khalifa making his Saturday Night Live debut last night.
With no album in site, you wouldn't think Wiz Khalifa would have anything to promote on SNL this week, but it turns out, the rapper has had the #1 song in the country three weeks running.
Rihanna has released some new songs over the last few months, but each feels a bit like a false start to her album roll out.
After a busy weekend that included the unveiling of his "Yeezy: Season 1" collection with adidas, Kanye West went to NBC Studios to perform on the 40th anniversary special of Saturday Night Live.
February 15th Saturday Night Live is celebrating their 40 year anniversary. While many of their all-time great cast members will make appearances, Kanye West, Paul McCartney, and Justin Timberlake will be appearing as well.
D'Angelo snuck into the end of 2014 with his first album in 15 years. While the record was universally acclaimed, fans have been patiently awaiting the live debut of the Black Messiah material, which came last night on Saturday Night Live.
Nicki Minaj made her highly-anticipated appearance as the musical guest on Saturday Night Live last night, and talk leading up to the show comprised of whether we'd be hearing new music from the rapper, as well as whether she'd appear in any sketches.
Before Nicki Minaj makes her return to SNL this weekend as the musical guest, the rap queen stars in this new promotional clip alongside host James Franco.
As Nicki Minaj gears up for her new album, The Pinkprint, she's lined up a second visit to Saturday Night Live. She'll serve as the show's musical guest on December 6th, which is nine days before her album drops.
Kendrick Lamar was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live, and he made sure to make his performance a memorable one.
On Saturday, Kendrick Lamar will return to "Saturday Night Live" to give his second performance on the program. The episode will be hosted by Woody Harrelson, and today a few brief promos have dropped. Watch them above.
This past week, Katt Williams and Suge Knight were arrested on charges of robbery, both accused of stealing a female paparazzo's camera. Naturally, the folks at Saturday Night Live decided they had to parody the story.
Just over a year since he last appeared on Saturday Night Live, Kendrick Lamar has been booked to perform at the show yet again.
As we saw in some slightly awkward promo clips with Jim Carrey, Iggy Azalea was the musical guest on tonight's episode of Saturday Night Live.
Iggy Azalea will perform on this week's episode of Saturday Night Live, and as is tradition, the rapper and host Jim Carrey filmed some promotional gags for the upcoming show.Carrey brings back some of his signature physical comedy, while Iggy plays the straig
The Weeknd made a surprising appearance on Ariana Grande's smash album, My Everything this year, guesting on the pop duet, "Love Me Harder", and it seems he'll be making yet another unexpected appearance tonight on SNL for the song's live incarnation.
Drizzy Drake is not doubt one of the biggest hip hop artists in present day. His albums have moved millions of units and he has sold out shows all the around the world. But one thing that you should know about the star is that he's also a pretty funny guy.
Saturday Night Live has a music-related segment hosted by Vanessa Bayer (or, as she goes by in the segment, 'Janessa Slater') called "Sound Advice" where she interviews various artists and generally annoys them by offering not-so-sound advice.
Pharrell is at the top of the world: his single's have become so pervasive on the radio that he's since become a household name, so much so that he's already trying his hand at one of those singing-competition shows, a la "The Voice."
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show3,772 Views10 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today3,057 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj39,707 Views203 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal108,774 Views680 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"68,754 Views142 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"56,461 Views75 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,926 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,680 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"41,750 Views165 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall4,100 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"11,034 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram30,688 Views68 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,282 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,738 Views6 Comments
You may also like...