50 Cent and Slowbucks have been entangled in some legal drama ever since Hot 97 Summer Jam went down, and Slowbucks lost his chain thanks to someone snatching it off his neck.
Pusha T Talks On Saying He Has Album Of The Year, Kelly Rowland Rumors & "S.N.I.T.C.H" Oct 9, 2013 at 01:32pm
With Pusha T's new album My Name Is My Name finally on shelves and the internet, the rapper visited the Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 to continue promoting the LP.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO11,474 Views43 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 171,477 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks4,389 Views13 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork9,140 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,249 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,063 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 186,535 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,912 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,792 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,818 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,071 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,209 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,525 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August44,081 Views196 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,514 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,127 Views