50 Cent and Slowbucks have been entangled in some legal drama ever since Hot 97 Summer Jam went down, and Slowbucks lost his chain thanks to someone snatching it off his neck.
Pusha T Talks On Saying He Has Album Of The Year, Kelly Rowland Rumors & "S.N.I.T.C.H" Oct 9, 2013 at 01:32pm
With Pusha T's new album My Name Is My Name finally on shelves and the internet, the rapper visited the Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 to continue promoting the LP.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges4,599 Views17 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,910 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)7,103 Views7 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,330 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,905 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,517 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August31,776 Views176 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach10,452 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,390 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,772 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,434 Views153 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,175 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,735 Views66 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"6,025 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty20,527 Views68 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,154 Views