Even though Meek Mill's been out of jail for nearly five months at this point, we're still short on details about his long-awaited album Dreams Worth More Than Money, save for the "B-Boy" video and "Monster." While there's no telling if it'll end up
If this is true, then we could be in for a real treat here. A brief snippet has surfaced online via YeezyTalk Monday night that features Kendrick Lamar spitting over Kanye West’s “All Day” record.
The Album About Nothing is dropping at the end of this month, and as far as we know, there's no Kanye West collaboration on the LP, but a snapchat the rapper released this weekend confirms the two have been in the lab together.
Omarion's last few projects have seen him excelling in the post-Late Nights slow jam department, but his upcoming single, "Post To Be" sounds like it will be tapping into the R&Bass Mustard-wave going on currently.
We're not sure exactly what the current status of Timbaland's long-awaited/delayed album Textbook Timbo, but today the producer gives us hope with a snippet from what sounds like it'll be a dope collaboration between Andre 3000 and Jhene Aiko Tink!
2 Chainz season has begun, at least according to 2 Chainz.
Theophilus London is getting ready to release his new album, Vibes, in October but before he does, he’s got some more promoting to do first. And what better way is there to get attention to your project than recruiting a feature from Mr. Kanye West?
Mike WiLL Made It released a slew of huge singles last year, including Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop", Future's "Sh!t", and his own "23". Still, it seemed that the producer had something big in the works that he was preparing to unleash on the world.
As you are probably aware by now, Wu-Tang Clan have been working with one producer, Tarik “Cilvaringz” Azzougarh, in top secret over the past few years to record an album they consider to be a piece of art, The Wu- Once Upon A Time In Shaolin.
50 Cent is readying his new album Animal Ambition, giving us a new track from the project, titled "Hold On" just yesterday. He also gave a rare performance at SXSW this week, which we saw ScHoolboy Q was not able to get into.
We haven't received a new single off ScHoolboy Q's upcoming Oxymoron since he dropped The Alchemist-produced "Break The Bank", however we did get a snippet a week or two ago for "Gangster" which sounded like it'll be a banger.
Foxy Brown is gearing up to have a comeback in 2014, starting with her new single "D.R.U.G.Z." which is going to be hitting iTunes next week. For now, DJ Superstar Jay liberates a snippet of the track so you can hear what you're in for. How's Foxy sound?
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal44,654 Views333 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"52,334 Views131 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"35,710 Views65 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,443 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,183 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"30,884 Views143 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,568 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,151 Views61 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram26,320 Views66 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,798 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,998 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,890 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,239 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,337 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,784 Views3 Comments
You may also like...