Even though Meek Mill's been out of jail for nearly five months at this point, we're still short on details about his long-awaited album Dreams Worth More Than Money, save for the "B-Boy" video and "Monster." While there's no telling if it'll end up
If this is true, then we could be in for a real treat here. A brief snippet has surfaced online via YeezyTalk Monday night that features Kendrick Lamar spitting over Kanye West’s “All Day” record.
The Album About Nothing is dropping at the end of this month, and as far as we know, there's no Kanye West collaboration on the LP, but a snapchat the rapper released this weekend confirms the two have been in the lab together.
Omarion's last few projects have seen him excelling in the post-Late Nights slow jam department, but his upcoming single, "Post To Be" sounds like it will be tapping into the R&Bass Mustard-wave going on currently.
We're not sure exactly what the current status of Timbaland's long-awaited/delayed album Textbook Timbo, but today the producer gives us hope with a snippet from what sounds like it'll be a dope collaboration between Andre 3000 and Jhene Aiko Tink!
2 Chainz season has begun, at least according to 2 Chainz.
Theophilus London is getting ready to release his new album, Vibes, in October but before he does, he’s got some more promoting to do first. And what better way is there to get attention to your project than recruiting a feature from Mr. Kanye West?
Mike WiLL Made It released a slew of huge singles last year, including Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop", Future's "Sh!t", and his own "23". Still, it seemed that the producer had something big in the works that he was preparing to unleash on the world.
As you are probably aware by now, Wu-Tang Clan have been working with one producer, Tarik “Cilvaringz” Azzougarh, in top secret over the past few years to record an album they consider to be a piece of art, The Wu- Once Upon A Time In Shaolin.
50 Cent is readying his new album Animal Ambition, giving us a new track from the project, titled "Hold On" just yesterday. He also gave a rare performance at SXSW this week, which we saw ScHoolboy Q was not able to get into.
We haven't received a new single off ScHoolboy Q's upcoming Oxymoron since he dropped The Alchemist-produced "Break The Bank", however we did get a snippet a week or two ago for "Gangster" which sounded like it'll be a banger.
Foxy Brown is gearing up to have a comeback in 2014, starting with her new single "D.R.U.G.Z." which is going to be hitting iTunes next week. For now, DJ Superstar Jay liberates a snippet of the track so you can hear what you're in for. How's Foxy sound?
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark1,761 Views7 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"5,671 Views37 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece17,027 Views40 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 232,174 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak31,874 Views104 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"2,663 Views16 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women64,710 Views112 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay15,697 Views54 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco36,382 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,496 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,908 Views52 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend14,891 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,312 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2318,636 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,930 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video877 Views