Even though Meek Mill's been out of jail for nearly five months at this point, we're still short on details about his long-awaited album Dreams Worth More Than Money, save for the "B-Boy" video and "Monster." While there's no telling if it'll end up
If this is true, then we could be in for a real treat here. A brief snippet has surfaced online via YeezyTalk Monday night that features Kendrick Lamar spitting over Kanye West’s “All Day” record.
The Album About Nothing is dropping at the end of this month, and as far as we know, there's no Kanye West collaboration on the LP, but a snapchat the rapper released this weekend confirms the two have been in the lab together.
Omarion's last few projects have seen him excelling in the post-Late Nights slow jam department, but his upcoming single, "Post To Be" sounds like it will be tapping into the R&Bass Mustard-wave going on currently.
We're not sure exactly what the current status of Timbaland's long-awaited/delayed album Textbook Timbo, but today the producer gives us hope with a snippet from what sounds like it'll be a dope collaboration between Andre 3000 and Jhene Aiko Tink!
2 Chainz season has begun, at least according to 2 Chainz.
Theophilus London is getting ready to release his new album, Vibes, in October but before he does, he’s got some more promoting to do first. And what better way is there to get attention to your project than recruiting a feature from Mr. Kanye West?
Mike WiLL Made It released a slew of huge singles last year, including Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop", Future's "Sh!t", and his own "23". Still, it seemed that the producer had something big in the works that he was preparing to unleash on the world.
As you are probably aware by now, Wu-Tang Clan have been working with one producer, Tarik “Cilvaringz” Azzougarh, in top secret over the past few years to record an album they consider to be a piece of art, The Wu- Once Upon A Time In Shaolin.
50 Cent is readying his new album Animal Ambition, giving us a new track from the project, titled "Hold On" just yesterday. He also gave a rare performance at SXSW this week, which we saw ScHoolboy Q was not able to get into.
We haven't received a new single off ScHoolboy Q's upcoming Oxymoron since he dropped The Alchemist-produced "Break The Bank", however we did get a snippet a week or two ago for "Gangster" which sounded like it'll be a banger.
Foxy Brown is gearing up to have a comeback in 2014, starting with her new single "D.R.U.G.Z." which is going to be hitting iTunes next week. For now, DJ Superstar Jay liberates a snippet of the track so you can hear what you're in for. How's Foxy sound?
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism2,129 Views14 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same11,536 Views40 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)2,297 Views2 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song8,180 Views32 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,144 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour9,907 Views49 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter7,110 Views41 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's16,776 Views46 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,236 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal9,292 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,176 Views1 Comment
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,555 Views3 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug14,273 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,131 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,067 Views111 Comments
You may also like...