On a laundry list of accomplishments and iconic moments, Michael Jordan's "Flu Game" is up there with the best.
The Adidas Crazy 1- The Kobe will finally be retro'd on December 26th. The iconic, cinder block looking shoe will make its triumphant return in a Lakers yellow colorway. When the sneaker dropped it was one of the most futuristic looking kicks on the market.
Its that time again. When celebrities begin to flaunt their early pick-ups that they bought with ease. Bow Wow casually sips a soda while he displays his "Taxi" Jordan 12s, which is the opposite of what it will be like this weekend.
The Nike KD 6 “Christmas” will release on December 26th, 2013. The red upper'd, green midsole'd Nike KD6 features a green lace lock which is something the KD model has never endorsed. Gold swooshes and KD on the heel round out the Christmas kick.
Fat Joe is still practicing the technique of licking the soles of his deadstock sneakers.
The regal looking Nike LeBron 11 "BHM" features a predominately black upper with BHM graphics on the overlays.
Jordan Brand has announced that they've partnered with Drake, just days after Adidas confirmed their signing of Kanye West. Last night, Drake was hinting at the new partnership by posting two separate OVO Stingray Packs; one including the Jordan 10, the other
Drake unveiled a special "OVO" Air Jordan 10 Stingray Pack along with an OVO Air Jordan 12 Stingray Pack, via his instagram account.The all white 10 features a glistening, icy outsole with the OVO logo and jumpman decked out in gold.
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
With it being the Holiday Season and all, Trinidad Jame$ goes over his favorite holiday pick-ups.
Black Friday is behind us. It is officially the Holiday Season. There are going to be highly touted releases dropping every week.
Drawing on inspiration from the LeBron X "Championship Pack," District Customs came up with this dope LeBron 9 "Two Time Champs." Using the black/gold LeBron 9 PS Elite as its base, the "Two Time Champs" version sports a sweet graphic print that was seen on t
In his latest rant against Nike, Kanye went bananas on a recent interview with Sway Calloway on "Sway in the Morning" on Sirius XM radio.
The Air Jordan 5 "Oreo" is scheduled to drop on Friday, November 29th. The Black Friday release is fitting for the predominately black Oreo 5. The sneaker is constructed of an all black suede upper, with a cool grey jumpman on the tongue.
This Air Jordan 5 "Smash" custom comes to us by way of Sekure D. The "Grape" 5 served as the base for this ripped kick, which focuses on detailed muscle fibers a la Hulk.
The Nike Kobe 8 "What The Kobe" has a December 6th release date, good luck on your quest to pick up these bad boys. The classic gradient style blending of the Nike Kobe 8 works perfectly with the iconic "What the MVP" mashup of all the signature's colorways
According to the breakdown in the slide; materials takes up most of the cost with a staggering $10.75. Add in labor ($2.43), overhead ($2.10), and factory profit ($0.97) and you get an estimated production cost of $16.25.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,134 Views31 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,224 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL9,534 Views50 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape22,704 Views52 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,551 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,675 Views8 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,742 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,415 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death26,954 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,765 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape14,778 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,110 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,396 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,694 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,740 Views17 Comments