On a laundry list of accomplishments and iconic moments, Michael Jordan's "Flu Game" is up there with the best.
The Adidas Crazy 1- The Kobe will finally be retro'd on December 26th. The iconic, cinder block looking shoe will make its triumphant return in a Lakers yellow colorway. When the sneaker dropped it was one of the most futuristic looking kicks on the market.
Its that time again. When celebrities begin to flaunt their early pick-ups that they bought with ease. Bow Wow casually sips a soda while he displays his "Taxi" Jordan 12s, which is the opposite of what it will be like this weekend.
The Nike KD 6 “Christmas” will release on December 26th, 2013. The red upper'd, green midsole'd Nike KD6 features a green lace lock which is something the KD model has never endorsed. Gold swooshes and KD on the heel round out the Christmas kick.
Fat Joe is still practicing the technique of licking the soles of his deadstock sneakers.
The regal looking Nike LeBron 11 "BHM" features a predominately black upper with BHM graphics on the overlays.
Jordan Brand has announced that they've partnered with Drake, just days after Adidas confirmed their signing of Kanye West. Last night, Drake was hinting at the new partnership by posting two separate OVO Stingray Packs; one including the Jordan 10, the other
Drake unveiled a special "OVO" Air Jordan 10 Stingray Pack along with an OVO Air Jordan 12 Stingray Pack, via his instagram account.The all white 10 features a glistening, icy outsole with the OVO logo and jumpman decked out in gold.
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
With it being the Holiday Season and all, Trinidad Jame$ goes over his favorite holiday pick-ups.
Black Friday is behind us. It is officially the Holiday Season. There are going to be highly touted releases dropping every week.
Drawing on inspiration from the LeBron X "Championship Pack," District Customs came up with this dope LeBron 9 "Two Time Champs." Using the black/gold LeBron 9 PS Elite as its base, the "Two Time Champs" version sports a sweet graphic print that was seen on t
In his latest rant against Nike, Kanye went bananas on a recent interview with Sway Calloway on "Sway in the Morning" on Sirius XM radio.
The Air Jordan 5 "Oreo" is scheduled to drop on Friday, November 29th. The Black Friday release is fitting for the predominately black Oreo 5. The sneaker is constructed of an all black suede upper, with a cool grey jumpman on the tongue.
This Air Jordan 5 "Smash" custom comes to us by way of Sekure D. The "Grape" 5 served as the base for this ripped kick, which focuses on detailed muscle fibers a la Hulk.
The Nike Kobe 8 "What The Kobe" has a December 6th release date, good luck on your quest to pick up these bad boys. The classic gradient style blending of the Nike Kobe 8 works perfectly with the iconic "What the MVP" mashup of all the signature's colorways
According to the breakdown in the slide; materials takes up most of the cost with a staggering $10.75. Add in labor ($2.43), overhead ($2.10), and factory profit ($0.97) and you get an estimated production cost of $16.25.
Dj Khaled had shown off his "Bel Air" Jordan 5s, infrared 3Lab5, and most notably; the "White/Infrared" Jordan 6 yesterday. Those crispy looking infrared 6s really got us looking forward to the February 15th release date.
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”224 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks3,789 Views15 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years39,284 Views131 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project4,184 Views43 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 264,421 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract7,669 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?26,667 Views96 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West15,657 Views80 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp6,130 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace15,647 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,667 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,707 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL8,203 Views36 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged25,708 Views103 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer7,038 Views62 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal434 Views