On a laundry list of accomplishments and iconic moments, Michael Jordan's "Flu Game" is up there with the best.
The Adidas Crazy 1- The Kobe will finally be retro'd on December 26th. The iconic, cinder block looking shoe will make its triumphant return in a Lakers yellow colorway. When the sneaker dropped it was one of the most futuristic looking kicks on the market.
Its that time again. When celebrities begin to flaunt their early pick-ups that they bought with ease. Bow Wow casually sips a soda while he displays his "Taxi" Jordan 12s, which is the opposite of what it will be like this weekend.
The Nike KD 6 “Christmas” will release on December 26th, 2013. The red upper'd, green midsole'd Nike KD6 features a green lace lock which is something the KD model has never endorsed. Gold swooshes and KD on the heel round out the Christmas kick.
Fat Joe is still practicing the technique of licking the soles of his deadstock sneakers.
The regal looking Nike LeBron 11 "BHM" features a predominately black upper with BHM graphics on the overlays.
Jordan Brand has announced that they've partnered with Drake, just days after Adidas confirmed their signing of Kanye West. Last night, Drake was hinting at the new partnership by posting two separate OVO Stingray Packs; one including the Jordan 10, the other
Drake unveiled a special "OVO" Air Jordan 10 Stingray Pack along with an OVO Air Jordan 12 Stingray Pack, via his instagram account.The all white 10 features a glistening, icy outsole with the OVO logo and jumpman decked out in gold.
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
With it being the Holiday Season and all, Trinidad Jame$ goes over his favorite holiday pick-ups.
Black Friday is behind us. It is officially the Holiday Season. There are going to be highly touted releases dropping every week.
Drawing on inspiration from the LeBron X "Championship Pack," District Customs came up with this dope LeBron 9 "Two Time Champs." Using the black/gold LeBron 9 PS Elite as its base, the "Two Time Champs" version sports a sweet graphic print that was seen on t
In his latest rant against Nike, Kanye went bananas on a recent interview with Sway Calloway on "Sway in the Morning" on Sirius XM radio.
The Air Jordan 5 "Oreo" is scheduled to drop on Friday, November 29th. The Black Friday release is fitting for the predominately black Oreo 5. The sneaker is constructed of an all black suede upper, with a cool grey jumpman on the tongue.
This Air Jordan 5 "Smash" custom comes to us by way of Sekure D. The "Grape" 5 served as the base for this ripped kick, which focuses on detailed muscle fibers a la Hulk.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?5,040 Views20 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview39,607 Views73 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend6,984 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"44,269 Views140 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"63,223 Views317 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up5,538 Views9 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted12,010 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,860 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction14,183 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week8,648 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 65,901 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night47,781 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"72,892 Views129 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix7,716 Views4 Comments
You may also like...