On a laundry list of accomplishments and iconic moments, Michael Jordan's "Flu Game" is up there with the best.
The Adidas Crazy 1- The Kobe will finally be retro'd on December 26th. The iconic, cinder block looking shoe will make its triumphant return in a Lakers yellow colorway. When the sneaker dropped it was one of the most futuristic looking kicks on the market.
Its that time again. When celebrities begin to flaunt their early pick-ups that they bought with ease. Bow Wow casually sips a soda while he displays his "Taxi" Jordan 12s, which is the opposite of what it will be like this weekend.
The Nike KD 6 “Christmas” will release on December 26th, 2013. The red upper'd, green midsole'd Nike KD6 features a green lace lock which is something the KD model has never endorsed. Gold swooshes and KD on the heel round out the Christmas kick.
Fat Joe is still practicing the technique of licking the soles of his deadstock sneakers.
The regal looking Nike LeBron 11 "BHM" features a predominately black upper with BHM graphics on the overlays.
Jordan Brand has announced that they've partnered with Drake, just days after Adidas confirmed their signing of Kanye West. Last night, Drake was hinting at the new partnership by posting two separate OVO Stingray Packs; one including the Jordan 10, the other
Drake unveiled a special "OVO" Air Jordan 10 Stingray Pack along with an OVO Air Jordan 12 Stingray Pack, via his instagram account.The all white 10 features a glistening, icy outsole with the OVO logo and jumpman decked out in gold.
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
With it being the Holiday Season and all, Trinidad Jame$ goes over his favorite holiday pick-ups.
Black Friday is behind us. It is officially the Holiday Season. There are going to be highly touted releases dropping every week.
Drawing on inspiration from the LeBron X "Championship Pack," District Customs came up with this dope LeBron 9 "Two Time Champs." Using the black/gold LeBron 9 PS Elite as its base, the "Two Time Champs" version sports a sweet graphic print that was seen on t
In his latest rant against Nike, Kanye went bananas on a recent interview with Sway Calloway on "Sway in the Morning" on Sirius XM radio.
The Air Jordan 5 "Oreo" is scheduled to drop on Friday, November 29th. The Black Friday release is fitting for the predominately black Oreo 5. The sneaker is constructed of an all black suede upper, with a cool grey jumpman on the tongue.
This Air Jordan 5 "Smash" custom comes to us by way of Sekure D. The "Grape" 5 served as the base for this ripped kick, which focuses on detailed muscle fibers a la Hulk.
The Nike Kobe 8 "What The Kobe" has a December 6th release date, good luck on your quest to pick up these bad boys. The classic gradient style blending of the Nike Kobe 8 works perfectly with the iconic "What the MVP" mashup of all the signature's colorways
According to the breakdown in the slide; materials takes up most of the cost with a staggering $10.75. Add in labor ($2.43), overhead ($2.10), and factory profit ($0.97) and you get an estimated production cost of $16.25.
Dj Khaled had shown off his "Bel Air" Jordan 5s, infrared 3Lab5, and most notably; the "White/Infrared" Jordan 6 yesterday. Those crispy looking infrared 6s really got us looking forward to the February 15th release date.
It's official. Kanye has left Nike to team up with Adidas and their Y-3 line. In case you were living under a rock for the past 24 hours, Kanye left Nike because he was not receiving any loyalties.
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 44 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover578 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March1,032 Views5 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 2,595 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?10,816 Views43 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title19,422 Views58 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt11,142 Views27 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 5,193 Views20 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More14,751 Views34 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?11,131 Views27 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots3,110 Views19 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"13,553 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA964 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,449 Views12 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet503 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Wale On The Breakfast Club598 Views