On a laundry list of accomplishments and iconic moments, Michael Jordan's "Flu Game" is up there with the best.
The Adidas Crazy 1- The Kobe will finally be retro'd on December 26th. The iconic, cinder block looking shoe will make its triumphant return in a Lakers yellow colorway. When the sneaker dropped it was one of the most futuristic looking kicks on the market.
Its that time again. When celebrities begin to flaunt their early pick-ups that they bought with ease. Bow Wow casually sips a soda while he displays his "Taxi" Jordan 12s, which is the opposite of what it will be like this weekend.
The Nike KD 6 “Christmas” will release on December 26th, 2013. The red upper'd, green midsole'd Nike KD6 features a green lace lock which is something the KD model has never endorsed. Gold swooshes and KD on the heel round out the Christmas kick.
Fat Joe is still practicing the technique of licking the soles of his deadstock sneakers.
The regal looking Nike LeBron 11 "BHM" features a predominately black upper with BHM graphics on the overlays.
Jordan Brand has announced that they've partnered with Drake, just days after Adidas confirmed their signing of Kanye West. Last night, Drake was hinting at the new partnership by posting two separate OVO Stingray Packs; one including the Jordan 10, the other
Drake unveiled a special "OVO" Air Jordan 10 Stingray Pack along with an OVO Air Jordan 12 Stingray Pack, via his instagram account.The all white 10 features a glistening, icy outsole with the OVO logo and jumpman decked out in gold.
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
With it being the Holiday Season and all, Trinidad Jame$ goes over his favorite holiday pick-ups.
Black Friday is behind us. It is officially the Holiday Season. There are going to be highly touted releases dropping every week.
Drawing on inspiration from the LeBron X "Championship Pack," District Customs came up with this dope LeBron 9 "Two Time Champs." Using the black/gold LeBron 9 PS Elite as its base, the "Two Time Champs" version sports a sweet graphic print that was seen on t
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works916 Views13 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments4,303 Views42 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now356 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill5,446 Views26 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million6,238 Views50 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy11,880 Views58 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance16,752 Views103 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine36,087 Views179 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On15,271 Views71 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title13,145 Views130 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit17,340 Views26 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"15,393 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,624 Views161 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,749 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram2,586 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,914 Views