On a laundry list of accomplishments and iconic moments, Michael Jordan's "Flu Game" is up there with the best.
The Adidas Crazy 1- The Kobe will finally be retro'd on December 26th. The iconic, cinder block looking shoe will make its triumphant return in a Lakers yellow colorway. When the sneaker dropped it was one of the most futuristic looking kicks on the market.
Its that time again. When celebrities begin to flaunt their early pick-ups that they bought with ease. Bow Wow casually sips a soda while he displays his "Taxi" Jordan 12s, which is the opposite of what it will be like this weekend.
The Nike KD 6 “Christmas” will release on December 26th, 2013. The red upper'd, green midsole'd Nike KD6 features a green lace lock which is something the KD model has never endorsed. Gold swooshes and KD on the heel round out the Christmas kick.
Fat Joe is still practicing the technique of licking the soles of his deadstock sneakers.
The regal looking Nike LeBron 11 "BHM" features a predominately black upper with BHM graphics on the overlays.
Jordan Brand has announced that they've partnered with Drake, just days after Adidas confirmed their signing of Kanye West. Last night, Drake was hinting at the new partnership by posting two separate OVO Stingray Packs; one including the Jordan 10, the other
Drake unveiled a special "OVO" Air Jordan 10 Stingray Pack along with an OVO Air Jordan 12 Stingray Pack, via his instagram account.The all white 10 features a glistening, icy outsole with the OVO logo and jumpman decked out in gold.
Its officially, official, for real, no backsies. Adidas has confirmed they have signed Kanye West to their line;"For 2014, we welcome to the adidas family one of the most influential cultural icons of this generation, Kanye West.
Sole On Canvas put a twist on the blue and yellow "Laney" colorway, opting for a heavy dose of the secondary hue. Swapping the white tumbled leather for an all-yellow upper, the sneaker remains the same as the general release "Laney" Jordan 5.
With it being the Holiday Season and all, Trinidad Jame$ goes over his favorite holiday pick-ups.
Black Friday is behind us. It is officially the Holiday Season. There are going to be highly touted releases dropping every week.
Drawing on inspiration from the LeBron X "Championship Pack," District Customs came up with this dope LeBron 9 "Two Time Champs." Using the black/gold LeBron 9 PS Elite as its base, the "Two Time Champs" version sports a sweet graphic print that was seen on t
In his latest rant against Nike, Kanye went bananas on a recent interview with Sway Calloway on "Sway in the Morning" on Sirius XM radio.
The Air Jordan 5 "Oreo" is scheduled to drop on Friday, November 29th. The Black Friday release is fitting for the predominately black Oreo 5. The sneaker is constructed of an all black suede upper, with a cool grey jumpman on the tongue.
This Air Jordan 5 "Smash" custom comes to us by way of Sekure D. The "Grape" 5 served as the base for this ripped kick, which focuses on detailed muscle fibers a la Hulk.
The Nike Kobe 8 "What The Kobe" has a December 6th release date, good luck on your quest to pick up these bad boys. The classic gradient style blending of the Nike Kobe 8 works perfectly with the iconic "What the MVP" mashup of all the signature's colorways
According to the breakdown in the slide; materials takes up most of the cost with a staggering $10.75. Add in labor ($2.43), overhead ($2.10), and factory profit ($0.97) and you get an estimated production cost of $16.25.
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL0 Views0 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600 Thousand On Kickstarter For Their New Album5,141 Views32 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne21,616 Views54 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song10,770 Views29 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit8,739 Views16 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201429,521 Views20 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 7,057 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K10,747 Views73 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads702 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 25 - May 1)10,377 Views6 Comments
- Chief Keef & Lil Durk Are Working On New Music18,985 Views81 Comments
- Killer Mike Pens Op-Ed On Baltimore & Freddie Gray3,659 Views30 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 1)4,184 Views1 Comment
- 10 Worst Fake Jordans Seen On Instagram In April2,666 Views0 Comments
- Yung Joc Arrested In Atlanta13,214 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- J.Y. Feat. Fetty Wap "Buddy" Video703 Views