Wiz Khalifa is back making business moves.
The complete gallery of this week's sizzling hot #Chicksinkicks. Enough said.
Ladies and gentleman, the Nike Kobe 9 Elite "Masterpiece." Mark Parker, CEO of Nike, Eric Avar, the designer, and Kobe Bryant, the Black Mamba, were all present for the official unveiling of the Nike Kobe 9 Elite. The super high-top sneaker features Nike Flyk
While Dwyane Wade has left Jordan Brand for Li-Ning, sneaker customizer Sole-On-Canvas imagines what his Player-Edition Jordan Brand sneakers could have looked like. Using the fire red Jordan 5 as a base, he adds custom "3" stitching near the heel and Miami H
We have not seen a new Melo M9 released in a while, but Jordan is back at it with a new Black/Metallic Gold/Gym Red colorway. This M9 may be one of the last featured in the M9 collection before the M10 is released.
Tonight here are the official images of the Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" that is slated for an August 17th release. The pair features a two tone grey upper with black and green glow accents. Along with a white midsole and is finished with a green glow outsol
Just a few hours ago we reported the "Red Legend 3's" photoshop rendering, today we have what could be official images of the shoe.It was reported that Justin Timberlake would be the first to unveil the shoe on his tour which has also proved to be true, after
The Nike Foamposite has taken some serious liberties in terms of printing on the upper, and these Marijuana leaf Foamposites by Gourmet Kickz are no exception. Suitably nicknames the '420s' these weed inspired Foams feature a blend of colors you might find o
Wale is known for having some of the rarest kicks on the planet from samples to player exclusives.
The Doernbecher Jordan 4 will be re-releasing this summer, to the joy/hate of many sneakerheads. Following the Doernbecher Jordan 3 re-release, the Doernbecher Jordan 4 is slated for an August drop, though the exact date is not yet known.
Weather or not you like Big Sean's music, you have to admit he has an eye for style. To follow his last collab with Adidas, an all red Pro Model with gold accents that dropped last winter, he will be releasing a black colorway of the same shoe.
Trinidad James is by no means reserved when it comes to fashion. You might see him in an all over gold print shirt, or wearing HBA with motocross pants (we don't get it either).
The Jordan V "Grape" releases for the first time in 7 years this weekend. One of the most popular and iconic shoes of the 90s, the Jordan V "Grape" was the first lifestyle colorway for the Jordan Brand.
Throughout the years we have seen an assortment of Jordan Fusions rise and fall. Remember the Jordan Dub Zero? How about the CMFT 13s? Forgettable as past fusions have been, there have been some success stories.
PETA Criticize Jay-Z & Beyonce For Custom Sneakers Made From 9 Different Animals Mar 1, 2013 at 11:35am
PETA, known for their controversial marketing techniques and speaking out against celebrities, have found new targets in super couple Jay-Z and Beyonce. The two were scolded by PETA for their custom-made kicks that utilize nine different animals.
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange.
BIG IN JAPAN! Atmos x Nike collab CAMOxANIMAL prints Air Max 1's are definitely going to make an impression this season. These kicks are taking some of the most popular patterns in fashion and bringing them together in an Air Max 1.
The Spiz'ike is a collabo shoe between Michael Jordan and Spike Lee. Nike first launched the shoe in 2006. Now it's 2013 and for "Black History Month" they are launching the Jordan Spiz'ike BHM.
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"5,619 Views45 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"2,304 Views33 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape5,539 Views18 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together2,982 Views36 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album23,360 Views100 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance96,079 Views247 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape8,692 Views60 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring42,514 Views226 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More10,626 Views13 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee14,733 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow10,055 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,782 Views34 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"29,369 Views68 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Cypher To Feature Vince Staples, Redman, & More28,528 Views145 Comments