Wiz Khalifa is back making business moves.
ScHoolboy Q hit up shoe store Foot Action in NYC with the folks over at VIBE to talk about a new "Man Of The Year" campaign he's launching with Foot Action, inviting fans to send him their own videos for the single.
The complete gallery of this week's sizzling hot #Chicksinkicks. Enough said.
Ladies and gentleman, the Nike Kobe 9 Elite "Masterpiece." Mark Parker, CEO of Nike, Eric Avar, the designer, and Kobe Bryant, the Black Mamba, were all present for the official unveiling of the Nike Kobe 9 Elite. The super high-top sneaker features Nike Flyk
While Dwyane Wade has left Jordan Brand for Li-Ning, sneaker customizer Sole-On-Canvas imagines what his Player-Edition Jordan Brand sneakers could have looked like. Using the fire red Jordan 5 as a base, he adds custom "3" stitching near the heel and Miami H
We have not seen a new Melo M9 released in a while, but Jordan is back at it with a new Black/Metallic Gold/Gym Red colorway. This M9 may be one of the last featured in the M9 collection before the M10 is released.
Tonight here are the official images of the Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" that is slated for an August 17th release. The pair features a two tone grey upper with black and green glow accents. Along with a white midsole and is finished with a green glow outsol
Just a few hours ago we reported the "Red Legend 3's" photoshop rendering, today we have what could be official images of the shoe.It was reported that Justin Timberlake would be the first to unveil the shoe on his tour which has also proved to be true, after
The Nike Foamposite has taken some serious liberties in terms of printing on the upper, and these Marijuana leaf Foamposites by Gourmet Kickz are no exception. Suitably nicknames the '420s' these weed inspired Foams feature a blend of colors you might find o
Wale is known for having some of the rarest kicks on the planet from samples to player exclusives.
The Doernbecher Jordan 4 will be re-releasing this summer, to the joy/hate of many sneakerheads. Following the Doernbecher Jordan 3 re-release, the Doernbecher Jordan 4 is slated for an August drop, though the exact date is not yet known.
Weather or not you like Big Sean's music, you have to admit he has an eye for style. To follow his last collab with Adidas, an all red Pro Model with gold accents that dropped last winter, he will be releasing a black colorway of the same shoe.
Trinidad James is by no means reserved when it comes to fashion. You might see him in an all over gold print shirt, or wearing HBA with motocross pants (we don't get it either).
Exclusive interview and behind the scenes footage from HNHH's photoshoot with Fitness Expert and Playboy Model Tanyka Renee. Can you appreciate the bars here?
The Jordan V "Grape" releases for the first time in 7 years this weekend. One of the most popular and iconic shoes of the 90s, the Jordan V "Grape" was the first lifestyle colorway for the Jordan Brand.
Throughout the years we have seen an assortment of Jordan Fusions rise and fall. Remember the Jordan Dub Zero? How about the CMFT 13s? Forgettable as past fusions have been, there have been some success stories.
PETA Criticize Jay-Z & Beyonce For Custom Sneakers Made From 9 Different Animals Mar 1, 2013 at 11:35am
PETA, known for their controversial marketing techniques and speaking out against celebrities, have found new targets in super couple Jay-Z and Beyonce. The two were scolded by PETA for their custom-made kicks that utilize nine different animals.
Nike is releasing the Phoenix Suns edition of the Foamposite Ones next week. They've been compared with the Eggplants which were previously released in 2010. These Foamposites consist of a very strong purple and an almost reflective orange.
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?22 Views1 Comment
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert1,483 Views22 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems1,409 Views8 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl1,190 Views3 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins2,229 Views7 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice2,068 Views11 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date4,861 Views22 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money5,212 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 201516,127 Views50 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail12,347 Views21 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet2,773 Views14 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties10,645 Views13 Comments
- Miguel Now Facing Lawsuit From Infamous Leg-Drop At BMA's4,675 Views21 Comments
- Stream Snoop Dogg's Upcoming Album "BUSH" 4,983 Views10 Comments