50 Cent's SMS Audio On The Verge Of New Partnership [Update: SMS Audio Reportedly Partners With Intel] Aug 15, 2014 at 12:46am
50 Cent is a proven business man, but his SMS Audio venture has not been able to compete with bigger headphone brands like Dr. Dre's Beats.
50 Cent and Common aren't exactly two rappers whom you'd expect to collaborate, as Fif once had a much-publicized feud with Common's longtime pal Kanye West, and the subject matter that they rap about couldn't be more different.
50 Cent made quite a splash when he released his breakthrough single, "In Da Club" in 2003. In fact, the track was such a phenomenon that casual listeners still define Fif by it to this day.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday1,012 Views9 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity3,005 Views32 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend6,942 Views13 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season2,675 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 239,621 Views18 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums5,031 Views11 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 973,500 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs107,787 Views194 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine8,987 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,337 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL13,507 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape31,390 Views68 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,270 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,270 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,273 Views1 Comment
You may also like...