50 Cent's SMS Audio On The Verge Of New Partnership [Update: SMS Audio Reportedly Partners With Intel] Aug 15, 2014 at 12:46am
50 Cent is a proven business man, but his SMS Audio venture has not been able to compete with bigger headphone brands like Dr. Dre's Beats.
50 Cent and Common aren't exactly two rappers whom you'd expect to collaborate, as Fif once had a much-publicized feud with Common's longtime pal Kanye West, and the subject matter that they rap about couldn't be more different.
50 Cent made quite a splash when he released his breakthrough single, "In Da Club" in 2003. In fact, the track was such a phenomenon that casual listeners still define Fif by it to this day.
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now0 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill1,160 Views11 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million2,946 Views38 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy7,992 Views45 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance13,792 Views85 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine31,784 Views152 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On13,482 Views66 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title12,303 Views121 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit16,723 Views25 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,773 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,136 Views160 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month12,183 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,412 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped77,963 Views221 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,006 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram1,690 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,404 Views