50 Cent's SMS Audio On The Verge Of New Partnership [Update: SMS Audio Reportedly Partners With Intel] Aug 15, 2014 at 12:46am
50 Cent is a proven business man, but his SMS Audio venture has not been able to compete with bigger headphone brands like Dr. Dre's Beats.
50 Cent and Common aren't exactly two rappers whom you'd expect to collaborate, as Fif once had a much-publicized feud with Common's longtime pal Kanye West, and the subject matter that they rap about couldn't be more different.
50 Cent made quite a splash when he released his breakthrough single, "In Da Club" in 2003. In fact, the track was such a phenomenon that casual listeners still define Fif by it to this day.
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”387 Views3 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks3,901 Views15 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years39,850 Views131 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project4,248 Views43 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 264,544 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract7,754 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?26,899 Views97 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West15,727 Views82 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp6,160 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace15,777 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,699 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,733 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL8,276 Views36 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged25,911 Views103 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer7,058 Views62 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal436 Views