Although "Truffle Butter" featuring Drake and Lil Wayne was tacked on as a bonus cut on Nicki Minaj's The Pinkprint, for many, it was a highlight of the album. Today two of our favorite smokers take on the instrumental for a quick freestyle.
It's now been a few month since Wiz Khalifa's Blacc Hollywood dropped, but we know that at least one person, namely Smoke DZA, is still bumping the Taylor Gang' boss' latest project. Today, he drops off a remix of Young Khalifa's "The Sleaze."
As a member of Taylor Gang, tattoo artist-turned-rapper Tuki Carter probably knows a thing or two about weed, wax and money, just like self-proclaimed "Kush God" Smoke DZA.
Taylor Gang’s newest signee, Jr Donato, just came through and dropped off his newest mixtape tonight titled North Pole. Laced with 15 tracks, the project features guest appearances from Ab-Soul, IAMSU!, Smoke DZA, KR, Courtney Noelle and fellow T.G.O.D.
Harlem is in the building tonight as Smoke DZA calls on ASAP Rocky & Cam’ron for the official remix to his track “Err Thing Valid”.
We are nearing the end of the month, so Cam’ron should be just about ready to drop off the fifth volume in his 1st Of The Month series come November 1st.
The last we heard from Grafh he was on his New York shit with Murda Mook. Some things never change. Collaborating Brooklyn's Smoke DZA, Grafh keeps things strictly east coast on the follow-up single from his upcoming 88 Crack Era project.
The A3C hip hop festival is releasing a compilation of new tracks from some of the artists performing at the annual event later this week. Mick Jenkins, Sir Michael Rocks, and Chris Webby are among the names who will grace the tracklist, but today we get a br
The day before Fourth of July, Le$ teamed up with Cookin' Soul to bring you his chilled-out, Paid In Full-inspired ACE mixtape. If you thought the music couldn't get any more blunted, the Kush God himself is here to prove you wrong.
We're not sure what happened in Harlem today, but somehow we got both a reunion between Cam'ron and Juelz Santana, and a new track from Dame Dash, Smoke DZA, and Jim Jones in one day.
Weed is definitely a preferred subject of Smoke DZAs, while Flatbush Zombies generally covers drugs off all kinds (their last track "Don't Do Drugs Kids" came as a surprise, until it turned out to actually be a celebration of substances).
Smoke DZA's third album, Dream.Zone.Achieve, arrives tomorrow (April 1st), and we've already been graced by plenty of leaks from the Kushed God. Last week, we got one of the most anticipated tracks from the effort, the Cam'ron-assisted "Ghost Of Dipset".
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"60 Views1 Comment
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series2,292 Views13 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate41,528 Views142 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)8,002 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,696 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"40,164 Views118 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,407 Views32 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,961 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On52,552 Views204 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,521 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 111,043 Views364 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,865 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"73,474 Views246 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,659 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram105,495 Views365 Comments