Although "Truffle Butter" featuring Drake and Lil Wayne was tacked on as a bonus cut on Nicki Minaj's The Pinkprint, for many, it was a highlight of the album. Today two of our favorite smokers take on the instrumental for a quick freestyle.
It's now been a few month since Wiz Khalifa's Blacc Hollywood dropped, but we know that at least one person, namely Smoke DZA, is still bumping the Taylor Gang' boss' latest project. Today, he drops off a remix of Young Khalifa's "The Sleaze."
As a member of Taylor Gang, tattoo artist-turned-rapper Tuki Carter probably knows a thing or two about weed, wax and money, just like self-proclaimed "Kush God" Smoke DZA.
Taylor Gang’s newest signee, Jr Donato, just came through and dropped off his newest mixtape tonight titled North Pole. Laced with 15 tracks, the project features guest appearances from Ab-Soul, IAMSU!, Smoke DZA, KR, Courtney Noelle and fellow T.G.O.D.
Harlem is in the building tonight as Smoke DZA calls on ASAP Rocky & Cam’ron for the official remix to his track “Err Thing Valid”.
We are nearing the end of the month, so Cam’ron should be just about ready to drop off the fifth volume in his 1st Of The Month series come November 1st.
The last we heard from Grafh he was on his New York shit with Murda Mook. Some things never change. Collaborating Brooklyn's Smoke DZA, Grafh keeps things strictly east coast on the follow-up single from his upcoming 88 Crack Era project.
The A3C hip hop festival is releasing a compilation of new tracks from some of the artists performing at the annual event later this week. Mick Jenkins, Sir Michael Rocks, and Chris Webby are among the names who will grace the tracklist, but today we get a br
The day before Fourth of July, Le$ teamed up with Cookin' Soul to bring you his chilled-out, Paid In Full-inspired ACE mixtape. If you thought the music couldn't get any more blunted, the Kush God himself is here to prove you wrong.
We're not sure what happened in Harlem today, but somehow we got both a reunion between Cam'ron and Juelz Santana, and a new track from Dame Dash, Smoke DZA, and Jim Jones in one day.
Weed is definitely a preferred subject of Smoke DZAs, while Flatbush Zombies generally covers drugs off all kinds (their last track "Don't Do Drugs Kids" came as a surprise, until it turned out to actually be a celebration of substances).
Smoke DZA's third album, Dream.Zone.Achieve, arrives tomorrow (April 1st), and we've already been graced by plenty of leaks from the Kushed God. Last week, we got one of the most anticipated tracks from the effort, the Cam'ron-assisted "Ghost Of Dipset".
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?11,877 Views98 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"5,296 Views18 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers3,615 Views19 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine3,940 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group12,762 Views28 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist20,658 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries7,246 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,142 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around12,023 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,141 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"8,096 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,933 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,157 Views25 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,926 Views0 Comments