Although "Truffle Butter" featuring Drake and Lil Wayne was tacked on as a bonus cut on Nicki Minaj's The Pinkprint, for many, it was a highlight of the album. Today two of our favorite smokers take on the instrumental for a quick freestyle.
It's now been a few month since Wiz Khalifa's Blacc Hollywood dropped, but we know that at least one person, namely Smoke DZA, is still bumping the Taylor Gang' boss' latest project. Today, he drops off a remix of Young Khalifa's "The Sleaze."
As a member of Taylor Gang, tattoo artist-turned-rapper Tuki Carter probably knows a thing or two about weed, wax and money, just like self-proclaimed "Kush God" Smoke DZA.
Taylor Gang’s newest signee, Jr Donato, just came through and dropped off his newest mixtape tonight titled North Pole. Laced with 15 tracks, the project features guest appearances from Ab-Soul, IAMSU!, Smoke DZA, KR, Courtney Noelle and fellow T.G.O.D.
Harlem is in the building tonight as Smoke DZA calls on ASAP Rocky & Cam’ron for the official remix to his track “Err Thing Valid”.
We are nearing the end of the month, so Cam’ron should be just about ready to drop off the fifth volume in his 1st Of The Month series come November 1st.
The last we heard from Grafh he was on his New York shit with Murda Mook. Some things never change. Collaborating Brooklyn's Smoke DZA, Grafh keeps things strictly east coast on the follow-up single from his upcoming 88 Crack Era project.
The A3C hip hop festival is releasing a compilation of new tracks from some of the artists performing at the annual event later this week. Mick Jenkins, Sir Michael Rocks, and Chris Webby are among the names who will grace the tracklist, but today we get a br
The day before Fourth of July, Le$ teamed up with Cookin' Soul to bring you his chilled-out, Paid In Full-inspired ACE mixtape. If you thought the music couldn't get any more blunted, the Kush God himself is here to prove you wrong.
We're not sure what happened in Harlem today, but somehow we got both a reunion between Cam'ron and Juelz Santana, and a new track from Dame Dash, Smoke DZA, and Jim Jones in one day.
Weed is definitely a preferred subject of Smoke DZAs, while Flatbush Zombies generally covers drugs off all kinds (their last track "Don't Do Drugs Kids" came as a surprise, until it turned out to actually be a celebration of substances).
Smoke DZA's third album, Dream.Zone.Achieve, arrives tomorrow (April 1st), and we've already been graced by plenty of leaks from the Kushed God. Last week, we got one of the most anticipated tracks from the effort, the Cam'ron-assisted "Ghost Of Dipset".
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son1,087 Views5 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.2,774 Views15 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"16,628 Views84 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"1,827 Views7 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 641 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery5,315 Views23 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"4,370 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue7,558 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 12,855 Views28 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way16,662 Views80 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2810,038 Views48 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month7,653 Views21 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 10011,233 Views94 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 5,348 Views32 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video6,118 Views22 Comments