As he does most days, Vado is keeping it New York for Memorial Day. His new record, "Da Plug" connects him with Smoke Dza and newcomer Manolo Rose, who rep the city as well, as the three mean-mugged rappers take on a shape-shifting beat from Dolla Bill Kidz.
Although "Truffle Butter" featuring Drake and Lil Wayne was tacked on as a bonus cut on Nicki Minaj's The Pinkprint, for many, it was a highlight of the album. Today two of our favorite smokers take on the instrumental for a quick freestyle.
It's now been a few month since Wiz Khalifa's Blacc Hollywood dropped, but we know that at least one person, namely Smoke DZA, is still bumping the Taylor Gang' boss' latest project. Today, he drops off a remix of Young Khalifa's "The Sleaze."
As a member of Taylor Gang, tattoo artist-turned-rapper Tuki Carter probably knows a thing or two about weed, wax and money, just like self-proclaimed "Kush God" Smoke DZA.
Taylor Gang’s newest signee, Jr Donato, just came through and dropped off his newest mixtape tonight titled North Pole. Laced with 15 tracks, the project features guest appearances from Ab-Soul, IAMSU!, Smoke DZA, KR, Courtney Noelle and fellow T.G.O.D.
Harlem is in the building tonight as Smoke DZA calls on ASAP Rocky & Cam’ron for the official remix to his track “Err Thing Valid”.
We are nearing the end of the month, so Cam’ron should be just about ready to drop off the fifth volume in his 1st Of The Month series come November 1st.
The last we heard from Grafh he was on his New York shit with Murda Mook. Some things never change. Collaborating Brooklyn's Smoke DZA, Grafh keeps things strictly east coast on the follow-up single from his upcoming 88 Crack Era project.
The A3C hip hop festival is releasing a compilation of new tracks from some of the artists performing at the annual event later this week. Mick Jenkins, Sir Michael Rocks, and Chris Webby are among the names who will grace the tracklist, but today we get a br
The day before Fourth of July, Le$ teamed up with Cookin' Soul to bring you his chilled-out, Paid In Full-inspired ACE mixtape. If you thought the music couldn't get any more blunted, the Kush God himself is here to prove you wrong.
We're not sure what happened in Harlem today, but somehow we got both a reunion between Cam'ron and Juelz Santana, and a new track from Dame Dash, Smoke DZA, and Jim Jones in one day.
Weed is definitely a preferred subject of Smoke DZAs, while Flatbush Zombies generally covers drugs off all kinds (their last track "Don't Do Drugs Kids" came as a surprise, until it turned out to actually be a celebration of substances).
Smoke DZA's third album, Dream.Zone.Achieve, arrives tomorrow (April 1st), and we've already been graced by plenty of leaks from the Kushed God. Last week, we got one of the most anticipated tracks from the effort, the Cam'ron-assisted "Ghost Of Dipset".
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"2,712 Views20 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand2,206 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist733 Views4 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award7,804 Views71 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 6,059 Views29 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour830 Views7 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"4,271 Views20 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP984 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"17,829 Views166 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video1,987 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"6,137 Views29 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud8,187 Views25 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,708 Views32 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,678 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight55 Views