Mila J's "Smoke, Drink, Break Up" has gained a considerable amount of momentum as we approach the warmer months of the year, earning itself an all-star remix with Ty Dolla $ign, Kirko Bangz, and Problem last month.
Ms. Mila J has been making the press promo rounds lately in NYC. After an interview with Hot 97 and an appearance on BET's 106 & Park, next up Mila hit up Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club with Charlamagne Tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee.
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend290 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 2,082 Views28 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"1,502 Views11 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake2,789 Views18 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,160 Views3 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"30,687 Views341 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?25,851 Views157 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"8,989 Views23 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,619 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,378 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group21,261 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist27,847 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries10,518 Views17 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,553 Views0 Comments