In early 1999, a white rapper came out of relative obscurity and pissed off a lot of people. He was a white kid from Detroit, backed by a legend in Dr. Dre, and savvy music -industry heavyweight Jimmy Lovine.
Eminem is undoubtedly one of the best rappers of this generation, but his ability to freestyle it pretty untestable as well. His rhymes are intricate, complex, and sometimes just plain crazy. This list shows off Shady’s rare ability to spit off the cuff.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow2,080 Views13 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid28,520 Views96 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"12,437 Views82 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them14,942 Views54 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 304,939 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week12,749 Views69 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy4,686 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"6,270 Views22 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences5,705 Views19 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates9,835 Views47 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon6,970 Views35 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs21,233 Views61 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever7,564 Views43 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney6,301 Views0 Comments