In early 1999, a white rapper came out of relative obscurity and pissed off a lot of people. He was a white kid from Detroit, backed by a legend in Dr. Dre, and savvy music -industry heavyweight Jimmy Lovine.
Eminem is undoubtedly one of the best rappers of this generation, but his ability to freestyle it pretty untestable as well. His rhymes are intricate, complex, and sometimes just plain crazy. This list shows off Shady’s rare ability to spit off the cuff.
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week28,184 Views188 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 12,086 Views3 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison3,996 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st9,807 Views35 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 9,807 Views36 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)5,558 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week43,383 Views223 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker7,216 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash18,623 Views52 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade28,479 Views55 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill19,759 Views55 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash20,299 Views35 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music52,951 Views222 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,769 Views11 Comments