The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Earlier this year, 50 Cent took Sleek Audio to court over a $261,000 debt he claimed the company owed him. The case ended up going to arbritration, a process in which an arbitrator makes the call between the two parties.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO7,442 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17953 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks4,037 Views12 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork8,230 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,055 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,957 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,997 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,588 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,647 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,665 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,962 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,131 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,461 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August43,090 Views190 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,238 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,016 Views