The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Earlier this year, 50 Cent took Sleek Audio to court over a $261,000 debt he claimed the company owed him. The case ended up going to arbritration, a process in which an arbitrator makes the call between the two parties.
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"227 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)3,218 Views3 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party3,624 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked3,672 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)2,656 Views14 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August25,216 Views140 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach7,903 Views12 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)1,770 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,408 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold8,798 Views139 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,413 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them12,142 Views60 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,481 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty18,797 Views66 Comments
- Drake's 'OVO' Air Jordans Just Released At The OVO Pop-Up Shop In LA8,297 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,436 Views