The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Earlier this year, 50 Cent took Sleek Audio to court over a $261,000 debt he claimed the company owed him. The case ended up going to arbritration, a process in which an arbitrator makes the call between the two parties.
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival3,774 Views23 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition3,813 Views14 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)2,878 Views9 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye17,916 Views79 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far13,790 Views110 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay20,688 Views125 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,921 Views36 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"24,883 Views147 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,240 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,585 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs8,630 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,047 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"31,445 Views179 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support19,545 Views120 Comments
You may also like...