The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Earlier this year, 50 Cent took Sleek Audio to court over a $261,000 debt he claimed the company owed him. The case ended up going to arbritration, a process in which an arbitrator makes the call between the two parties.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,092 Views21 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,279 Views15 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,660 Views38 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,155 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,654 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,696 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,050 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,811 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,092 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,042 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,584 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,544 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,404 Views74 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,377 Views40 Comments