The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Earlier this year, 50 Cent took Sleek Audio to court over a $261,000 debt he claimed the company owed him. The case ended up going to arbritration, a process in which an arbitrator makes the call between the two parties.
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album512 Views2 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados3,327 Views23 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West5,561 Views16 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist12,541 Views62 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 3,282 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty14,684 Views63 Comments
- Where Is Frank Ocean? Tracking His Movements Since "Channel Orange"8,127 Views16 Comments
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night11,792 Views48 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"138,689 Views425 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss51,670 Views70 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 26,710 Views6 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal86,149 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release11,130 Views92 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 16,587 Views78 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students3,188 Views26 Comments
You may also like...