The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Earlier this year, 50 Cent took Sleek Audio to court over a $261,000 debt he claimed the company owed him. The case ended up going to arbritration, a process in which an arbitrator makes the call between the two parties.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way7,467 Views52 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio21,508 Views88 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"15,351 Views45 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio29,873 Views36 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo18,610 Views54 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,540 Views11 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"15,981 Views67 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?6,016 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio11,921 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show16,720 Views44 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule7,728 Views57 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,852 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,810 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"13,113 Views78 Comments
You may also like...