The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Earlier this year, 50 Cent took Sleek Audio to court over a $261,000 debt he claimed the company owed him. The case ended up going to arbritration, a process in which an arbitrator makes the call between the two parties.
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Songs885 Views1 Comment
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"7,416 Views26 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown16,116 Views29 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts13,687 Views30 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son8,857 Views15 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.13,310 Views32 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"22,940 Views105 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 845 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery6,756 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,507 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue8,860 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 14,911 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way20,116 Views88 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2811,120 Views53 Comments