The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Earlier this year, 50 Cent took Sleek Audio to court over a $261,000 debt he claimed the company owed him. The case ended up going to arbritration, a process in which an arbitrator makes the call between the two parties.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way1,656 Views26 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio4,178 Views48 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"7,109 Views37 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio16,772 Views32 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo11,558 Views48 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,009 Views10 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"11,639 Views63 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?4,396 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio10,307 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show13,476 Views43 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule6,372 Views64 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,310 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,510 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"11,798 Views81 Comments
You may also like...