The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Earlier this year, 50 Cent took Sleek Audio to court over a $261,000 debt he claimed the company owed him. The case ended up going to arbritration, a process in which an arbitrator makes the call between the two parties.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death4,652 Views22 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO21,789 Views62 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,385 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,270 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork10,904 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,623 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,322 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,500 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,628 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,116 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,322 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,375 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,391 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,692 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,531 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all132 Views