The legal issues between 50 Cent and Sleek Audio continue, and once again, 50 Cent has found himself at the loosing end. As we reported on last year, Fiddy had taken Sleek to court, suing them over a debt he claimed the company owed him (a debt of $261,000).
Earlier this year, 50 Cent took Sleek Audio to court over a $261,000 debt he claimed the company owed him. The case ended up going to arbritration, a process in which an arbitrator makes the call between the two parties.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow4,063 Views20 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid38,648 Views108 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"17,359 Views95 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them18,537 Views62 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 306,250 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week14,164 Views73 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy5,367 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"7,170 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences6,660 Views19 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates11,129 Views55 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon7,936 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs23,507 Views62 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever8,524 Views43 Comments