"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever198 Views4 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney1,038 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs704 Views2 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November1,133 Views8 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs4,169 Views10 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 VMAs Winners2,632 Views10 Comments
- Stream Kirko Bangz' "Fallin' Up" Mix Featuring K Camp & Fetty Wap2,701 Views9 Comments
- 'Sand' Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Unveiled At Last Night's VMAs3,178 Views5 Comments
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs15,715 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech53,195 Views235 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow22,556 Views66 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,666 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks22,587 Views51 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"6,840 Views7 Comments
You may also like...
- Tyga "Stimulated" Video3,428 Views