"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Fresh off the release of his Flexin On Purpose mixtape, Rich The Kid continues to keep the content moving.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
Rich the Kid continues his prolific season by giving fans another video. Shortly after dropping his recent mixtape, Flexin On Purpose, Rich the Kid linked up with fellow Atlantans Key!
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
If you're not familiar with ManMan Savage's music, you'll probably at least recognize him from Future's "Trap N*ggas" video.
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support4,335 Views70 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists15,275 Views130 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company14,992 Views43 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"10,334 Views30 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac8,370 Views76 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work23,345 Views83 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,857 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,421 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?6,993 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,192 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,593 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views20,334 Views144 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop13,779 Views76 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,747 Views9 Comments