"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud60 Views3 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"1,935 Views29 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,216 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,074 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"4,139 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop7,405 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"22,717 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With11,243 Views28 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family7,085 Views23 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged24,678 Views37 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,530 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,374 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes12,068 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 2,077 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"128,254 Views263 Comments