"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 15,011 Views35 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs24,522 Views58 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival5,067 Views9 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork4,100 Views32 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint4,669 Views5 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"7,025 Views23 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram33,373 Views93 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works1,022 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes19,147 Views51 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies89,989 Views214 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms15,309 Views20 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s4,854 Views6 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"17,841 Views32 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune6,194 Views12 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans549 Views0 Comments
You may also like...