"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.1920 Views1 Comment
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"6,258 Views24 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album2,718 Views10 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1,058 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 2,448 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record40,783 Views217 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9735,904 Views73 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"30,871 Views81 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2613,407 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 11,106 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown8,136 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio26,108 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy35,338 Views116 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series8,327 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,228 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Malcolm Mays "Ruthless" Video403 Views