"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks3,514 Views27 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks2,975 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"10,247 Views34 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown21,872 Views37 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts17,492 Views39 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son10,407 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.15,999 Views34 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"25,023 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,598 Views8 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 899 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,185 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,768 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,315 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,712 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way21,268 Views92 Comments
You may also like...