"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm3,072 Views39 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest354 Views3 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 6,802 Views21 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall3,320 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”25,473 Views133 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail31,287 Views91 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder24,184 Views68 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week47,836 Views217 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20153,308 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic16,862 Views50 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,684 Views13 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"23,720 Views154 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop8,630 Views18 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged17,427 Views55 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On2,290 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill "5 Fingers Of Death" Freestyle2,143 Views