Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL824 Views8 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"2,657 Views28 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More13,976 Views29 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork3,680 Views19 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,466 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same36,706 Views87 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,047 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song22,215 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,538 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour19,482 Views77 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter11,707 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's29,607 Views59 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,261 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,542 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,945 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)204 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,214 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,356 Views