Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September406 Views5 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose6,574 Views32 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20152,654 Views3 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 11,764 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks2,318 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt11,686 Views41 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week48,888 Views308 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,314 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison5,789 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st14,618 Views45 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 11,672 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)6,198 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week49,459 Views236 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker8,142 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash20,237 Views53 Comments