Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth6,416 Views26 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 256,508 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault9,044 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,580 Views39 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram5,970 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,089 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight21,102 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"17,993 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather33,013 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,538 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,694 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,534 Views25 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,516 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party5,034 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video148 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)555 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,678 Views