Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?202 Views1 Comment
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview34,225 Views64 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend6,337 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"41,083 Views138 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"59,973 Views304 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up5,209 Views8 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted11,322 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,764 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction13,704 Views70 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week8,284 Views17 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 63,653 Views105 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night46,364 Views92 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"69,886 Views127 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix6,864 Views4 Comments
You may also like...