Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine3,781 Views29 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,098 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL9,288 Views50 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape22,151 Views50 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,424 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,539 Views8 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,717 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,335 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death26,463 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,697 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape14,660 Views56 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album34,852 Views151 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,357 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,658 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,703 Views17 Comments