Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"14,045 Views157 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?21,548 Views128 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"7,703 Views22 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers4,836 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine5,383 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group17,710 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist24,633 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries9,258 Views16 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,411 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around14,426 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,735 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"9,170 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,363 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,338 Views26 Comments