Rich the Kid continues his prolific season by giving fans another video. Shortly after dropping his recent mixtape, Flexin On Purpose, Rich the Kid linked up with fellow Atlantans Key!
If you're not familiar with ManMan Savage's music, you'll probably at least recognize him from Future's "Trap N*ggas" video.
Fresh off the release of his Flexin On Purpose mixtape, Rich The Kid continues to keep the content moving.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments1,133 Views11 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now46 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill2,320 Views16 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million3,824 Views45 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy9,167 Views46 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance14,825 Views97 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine32,858 Views155 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On13,863 Views67 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title12,585 Views128 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit16,862 Views25 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,935 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,209 Views160 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month12,265 Views30 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,162 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram1,815 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,432 Views