Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
The only non-Migos feature on Skippa Da Flippa's recent tape I'm Havin came from Lil Durk on the menacing track "Real Street Nigga." Today, the song's respective delegations from Chicago and Atlanta link up for a video.
After breaking out with his and Key!'s Give Em Hell EP earlier this year, OG Maco went on to quickly release a solo EP, mixtape with Cardo and brief three-track project to close out the year very strongly.
Twenty days ago, Quality Control's Skippa Da Flippa hit us with his dope tape I'm Havin, but today, he revisits a track that predates that project.
Following the success of Migos, the various personalities on the trio's independent QC The Label have been gradually coming out of the woodwork.
Rich The Kid has a lot on his plate at the moment.
Migos returned triumphantly last week with their epically-proportioned third mixtape, Rich Nigga Timeline, but now, they take a break from shooting videos for cuts from that project to revisit a track they did for DJ Bandz, DJ Victoriouz and DJ Lil Keem's su
Back in June, Migos' most visible member, Quavo, shared his first solo track, "Tommy Gun." Today, he's dropped another, this time in video form. "What Else You Heard" also features Skippa Da Flippa.
We haven't been too acquainted with everyone in the Quality Control label, although they did drop off their compilation mixtape Solid Foundation back in February, some of the artists have been more active than others when it comes to releases.
Today marks the release of a compilation mixtape called ChiLanta that counts Skippa Da Flippa as a host and contains music from the two cities' finest hip-hop artists. On "Trenchez," Skip teams up with Migos for a plink-plonking banger.
Now that Migos have a sizeable amount of fame to their name, we're seeing other artists from the QC crew step to the forefront.
"QC Addiction" is a choice selection from Migos and DJ Drama's new Solid Foundation compilation, a special instalment in the latter's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series brought you to by the former's Quality Control Music imprint, colloquially known as "QC The
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"6,894 Views55 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 308 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery2,727 Views20 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"2,895 Views13 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue5,348 Views17 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 9,851 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way12,240 Views68 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 288,237 Views39 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month6,030 Views19 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1009,087 Views92 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,587 Views29 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video4,937 Views20 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,629 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,679 Views18 Comments