Clay James made his HNHH debut last year with his Kool Water mixtape, and this year, he's joined forces with Messiah Da Rapper to form the duo Southern Playas.
Coming off the release of their Jay 305-featured single “Trinks N Hoes”, New York producers Money Montage & Coopatroop continue to keep the new music rolling and share this new posse cut called “Untouchable”.
With hastily scribbled artwork that Michael Christmas says he drew "with crayons outside a Goodwill," the new track "Bootleg Designer" is a celebration of cheap imitations of high-end clothing brands (shoutout to Canal Street, the mecca of these things in NYC
Shorty K is an up-and-coming rapper from the Chi who we've never featured as a solo artist before on the site, but today he teams up with longtime collaborator Sir Michael Rocks (if you've never heard their previous collab "Too Short Back," get hip to that).
Sir Michael Rocks connects with his Florida-based friends Robb Bank$ and Pouya for the latest visual off his new solo album BANCO.
Sir Michael Rocks brought his new sounds to the fans at Midnight last night with his new album BANCO.
It looks like Mikey Rocks' wishes of collaborating with Bay Area legend Too Short finally came true on his latest album BANCO. Over production from DJ Mustard no less, Mikey connects with the OG and his rapping partner/Cool Kids affiliate Chuck Inglish.
If anyone knows how to buss it, it's Sir Michael Rocks (he once uploaded an entire YouTube tutorial on how to buss down). Today Mikey unleashes a new music video for his recent Casey Veggies and Iamsu!
Sir Michael Rocks finally announced a release date for his debut solo effort, Banco, along with the tracklist and cover artwork. He also dropped off a short song "Playstation 1.5", which was pretty lowfi/experimental.
The latest remix from West Bloomfield, Michigan producer YOG$ finds him reworking Sir Michael Rocks' "Move Something," a choice cut from his December 2012 mixtape Lap Of Lux 1.5, which you can stream or download in our mixtape section.Yo G.
Freddie Gibbs already linked up with on producer for a full length project this year, coming out with the unofficial Madvillainy seguel, Pinata with Madlib.
SpaceGhostPurrp recently delivered a new mixtape at the beginning of March, BMW 2: Intoxxxicated, which came with 18 new cuts. He hasn't slowed down yet, returning with a new record this time alongside 1/2 of the Cool Kids, Sir Michael Rocks.
RAW papers have enlisted a few smoking advocates, Dizzy Wright, Sir Michael Rocks, Like (Of Pac Div) & Mod Sun, to spit a cypher for them, aptly titled, "RAW Cypher."
Today The Cool Kids blessed us with not one but two new tracks, marking their return as a duo. They announced the other week that a new project, Shark Week, was coming soon, so it's presumed this leak featuring HBK Gang is off it.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 192,210 Views3 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment18,245 Views66 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician8,784 Views77 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,242 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,573 Views3 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled4,618 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,433 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University14,895 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2015,390 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up46,438 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"5,731 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"10,594 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,000 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers596 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,119 Views37 Comments