Sir Michael Rocks continues to evolve and experiment with each new solo release. His upcoming album, the long-awaited Populair, shows yet another side of the left-field rapper.
On September 11, Sir Michael Rocks will be releasing an EP called Populair that will be comprised of eight new songs, and will serve as something of an extension of his 2014 album Banco. Today, he shares a cut from it called "Perfect."
Ever since Sir Michael Rocks confirmed that The Cool Kids are NEVER coming back in April, fans have been patiently waiting for Mikey’s long awaited Populair album.
Blended Babies reunited the Cool Kids on their recent track, "On My Own," and it may be the last recorded instance we hear of the duo made up of Chuck Inglish and Sir Michael Rocks (at least under that title), as the latter refuted rumors of a reunion on Twitt
Clay James made his HNHH debut last year with his Kool Water mixtape, and this year, he's joined forces with Messiah Da Rapper to form the duo Southern Playas.
Coming off the release of their Jay 305-featured single “Trinks N Hoes”, New York producers Money Montage & Coopatroop continue to keep the new music rolling and share this new posse cut called “Untouchable”.
With hastily scribbled artwork that Michael Christmas says he drew "with crayons outside a Goodwill," the new track "Bootleg Designer" is a celebration of cheap imitations of high-end clothing brands (shoutout to Canal Street, the mecca of these things in NYC
Shorty K is an up-and-coming rapper from the Chi who we've never featured as a solo artist before on the site, but today he teams up with longtime collaborator Sir Michael Rocks (if you've never heard their previous collab "Too Short Back," get hip to that).
Sir Michael Rocks connects with his Florida-based friends Robb Bank$ and Pouya for the latest visual off his new solo album BANCO.
Sir Michael Rocks brought his new sounds to the fans at Midnight last night with his new album BANCO.
It looks like Mikey Rocks' wishes of collaborating with Bay Area legend Too Short finally came true on his latest album BANCO. Over production from DJ Mustard no less, Mikey connects with the OG and his rapping partner/Cool Kids affiliate Chuck Inglish.
If anyone knows how to buss it, it's Sir Michael Rocks (he once uploaded an entire YouTube tutorial on how to buss down). Today Mikey unleashes a new music video for his recent Casey Veggies and Iamsu!
Sir Michael Rocks finally announced a release date for his debut solo effort, Banco, along with the tracklist and cover artwork. He also dropped off a short song "Playstation 1.5", which was pretty lowfi/experimental.
The latest remix from West Bloomfield, Michigan producer YOG$ finds him reworking Sir Michael Rocks' "Move Something," a choice cut from his December 2012 mixtape Lap Of Lux 1.5, which you can stream or download in our mixtape section.Yo G.
Freddie Gibbs already linked up with on producer for a full length project this year, coming out with the unofficial Madvillainy seguel, Pinata with Madlib.
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK842 Views7 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL480 Views10 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"1,544 Views15 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida3,296 Views40 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show2,526 Views15 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,386 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More5,872 Views49 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,401 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,041 Views31 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid66,214 Views125 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,946 Views124 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them26,516 Views78 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 3010,185 Views12 Comments