With hastily scribbled artwork that Michael Christmas says he drew "with crayons outside a Goodwill," the new track "Bootleg Designer" is a celebration of cheap imitations of high-end clothing brands (shoutout to Canal Street, the mecca of these things in NYC
Shorty K is an up-and-coming rapper from the Chi who we've never featured as a solo artist before on the site, but today he teams up with longtime collaborator Sir Michael Rocks (if you've never heard their previous collab "Too Short Back," get hip to that).
Sir Michael Rocks connects with his Florida-based friends Robb Bank$ and Pouya for the latest visual off his new solo album BANCO.
Sir Michael Rocks brought his new sounds to the fans at Midnight last night with his new album BANCO.
It looks like Mikey Rocks' wishes of collaborating with Bay Area legend Too Short finally came true on his latest album BANCO. Over production from DJ Mustard no less, Mikey connects with the OG and his rapping partner/Cool Kids affiliate Chuck Inglish.
If anyone knows how to buss it, it's Sir Michael Rocks (he once uploaded an entire YouTube tutorial on how to buss down). Today Mikey unleashes a new music video for his recent Casey Veggies and Iamsu!
Sir Michael Rocks finally announced a release date for his debut solo effort, Banco, along with the tracklist and cover artwork. He also dropped off a short song "Playstation 1.5", which was pretty lowfi/experimental.
The latest remix from West Bloomfield, Michigan producer YOG$ finds him reworking Sir Michael Rocks' "Move Something," a choice cut from his December 2012 mixtape Lap Of Lux 1.5, which you can stream or download in our mixtape section.Yo G.
Freddie Gibbs already linked up with on producer for a full length project this year, coming out with the unofficial Madvillainy seguel, Pinata with Madlib.
SpaceGhostPurrp recently delivered a new mixtape at the beginning of March, BMW 2: Intoxxxicated, which came with 18 new cuts. He hasn't slowed down yet, returning with a new record this time alongside 1/2 of the Cool Kids, Sir Michael Rocks.
RAW papers have enlisted a few smoking advocates, Dizzy Wright, Sir Michael Rocks, Like (Of Pac Div) & Mod Sun, to spit a cypher for them, aptly titled, "RAW Cypher."
Today The Cool Kids blessed us with not one but two new tracks, marking their return as a duo. They announced the other week that a new project, Shark Week, was coming soon, so it's presumed this leak featuring HBK Gang is off it.
Chuck Inglish and Sir Michael Rocks have been very prolific since their work together as The Cool Kids, but there have been few updates on a new project from the duo.
With Christmas approaching soon, everyone is getting into the holiday spirit-- rappers included.
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks4,343 Views31 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks3,299 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"10,867 Views36 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown23,028 Views37 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts18,273 Views40 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son10,695 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.16,655 Views34 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"25,421 Views113 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 916 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,320 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,817 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,428 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,894 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way21,530 Views93 Comments
You may also like...
- My N**gaz174 Views