Pusha T was teasing the lyrics and Donda-designed cover art for a new single, "Untouchable." This afternoon he's dropped off the full record, via the G.O.O.D. Music website, and it's just as scathing as one might expect from King Push.
Since she made a surprise appearance during Katy Perry's 2015 Super Bowl halftime show, the world has made it clear that they need more Missy Elliott music in their life.
A week after releasing To Pimp A Butterfly in March, Kendrick Lamar announced he would push "King Kunta" as an album single, and then in June he did the same with "Alright." In keeping with this trend of releasing singles in three month intervals, th
YG suffered a minor setback in his recording process when he was shot outside of a studio in L.A. last month.
It may have been hard for people to mention SURF without attaching Chance The Rapper's name to it, and while he was heavily involved, technically speaking, it was a Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment album.
Kid Cudi has been hard to predict over the last few years, and it seems his upcoming album, Speedin' Bullet To Heaven, is yet another curveball.Addressing fans in Twitter, Cudi gave an update on the project, which he revealed in 98% done.
Girl power united on Britney Spears new single "Pretty Girls" which features Australian rapper Iggy Azalea. The song was pretty horrible, even our audience gave it a "NOT FEELING IT" rating (only thing worse is "MAKE IT STOP").
Last week, 50 Cent gave his fans something to look forward to, announcing that the first Street King Immortal single would be dropping on June 2nd. Now it looks like they won't have to wait nearly as long.
We’ve been hearing about 50 Cent’s Street King Immortal now for years, but several business ventures and group projects have caused for many delays.
Although Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill have been looking cozy all over Instagram, and they were seen just about everywhere together over NBA All-Star Weekend in NYC, Nicki has yet to confirm that they're officially boo'd up.
Ne-Yo Announces New Album Title "Non Fiction" & First Single [Update: Release Date Revealed] Nov 28, 2014 at 09:53pm
The last time we heard from Ne-Yo was on Valentines Day when he released his 3-song EP 3 Simple Rules. Ever since then, the R&B crooner has flown quietly under the radar and been busy working on his 6th studio album titled Non Fiction.
Artists are finding increasingly inventive ways of releasing new music, as we've seen with Beyonce's suprise album, Jay Z's Samsung partnership, and Kanye West's street projections.
Tupac Shakur recently appeared on the HNHH pages when three poems written by a teenage Pac surfaced on the web. The rapper will continue to reach his fans posthumously with an upcoming song being prepped by the Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald2,316 Views16 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"9,847 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 409,682 Views56 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot5,827 Views32 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"8,825 Views64 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,872 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"7,936 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,952 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine6,104 Views42 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year14,722 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days23,558 Views247 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,336 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,815 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,523 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,562 Views113 Comments