From early on. it was clear that Andre 3000 wanted to do more with his voice than just rap. Even before he went into the experimental realms of The Love Below, he was incorporating melody into his vocals, but according to him, he got a lot of flak for it.
#RARE footage of a 7-year-old Beyonce covering The Wiz' "Home" at Houston’s Sammy Awards. Experience Beyonce Performs The Wiz' "Home" At Age 7, a new offering from Beyonce, which was released on Monday, November 11th, 2013.
Nelly is sometimes overlooked as an early adopter of melodic rapping. The St. Louis rapper rarely spit a verse that didn't have a tune to it in his heyday, and later went even further into a singing direction with country crossover songs and the like.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]357 Views0 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account9,604 Views28 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back10,073 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,061 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media7,571 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah12,445 Views46 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address28,266 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana41,109 Views139 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,950 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo55,414 Views121 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta40,889 Views106 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,517 Views40 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,928 Views24 Comments
You may also like...