Despite tensions running high between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money, YM is still keeping business alive and well, signing a new singer to their roster.
In the last few years, a slew of new female artists have flooded the rap game, but the tide appears to be turning. More and more women are emerging as RnB artists, churning out sultry tunes and love ballads, each with their own unique twist.
Boots is a mysterious signee of Roc Nation, who is almost single-handedly responsible for much of Beyonce's high-selling self-titled album (Pharrell, The-Dream etc all had a hand too, but Boots is credited as a writer and producer for basically every song off
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back3,407 Views14 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 25959 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media3,760 Views12 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah6,375 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address21,980 Views133 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana31,327 Views117 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,323 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo43,972 Views100 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta33,662 Views84 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,258 Views38 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,388 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,875 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,636 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram8,404 Views17 Comments
You may also like...