Despite tensions running high between Lil Wayne and Birdman, and by extension, Young Money and Cash Money, YM is still keeping business alive and well, signing a new singer to their roster.
In the last few years, a slew of new female artists have flooded the rap game, but the tide appears to be turning. More and more women are emerging as RnB artists, churning out sultry tunes and love ballads, each with their own unique twist.
Boots is a mysterious signee of Roc Nation, who is almost single-handedly responsible for much of Beyonce's high-selling self-titled album (Pharrell, The-Dream etc all had a hand too, but Boots is credited as a writer and producer for basically every song off
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"1,288 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set3,464 Views10 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean6,937 Views78 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season2,983 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram14,514 Views54 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist6,071 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art8,699 Views42 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter31,998 Views60 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album29,825 Views57 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"34,602 Views119 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings12,334 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,690 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears11,438 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon31,844 Views101 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"20,774 Views56 Comments
You may also like...