Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly inspired a strong response from fans, and the overwhelming excitement about the album was on full display at the rapper's signings in new York and L.A. this week.
Detroit supergroup Doughboyz Cashout are the first to sign with Young Jeezy's CTE World Venture label, backed by Atlantic Records. What do y'all think of this video? Did y'all catch Jeezy's latest visual for Young Jeezy "Introduces Doughboyz Cashout" Video?
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist1,181 Views4 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art2,481 Views19 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter10,772 Views37 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album12,583 Views39 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"16,758 Views100 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings7,528 Views17 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled3,748 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears8,981 Views30 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon26,214 Views93 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"17,288 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"20,352 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th15,117 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"9,522 Views33 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show11,550 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,307 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video16,207 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video6,613 Views