Near the end of February Vince Staples let go "Nate" featuring James Fauntleroy and production from Scoop DeVille. The track was a glimpse of what was to come from Vince's mixtape Shyne Coldchain Vol. 2 which has arrived in full today.
Ever since his show stealing performance on Earl Sweatshirt's "Hive" track (and even before that for those in the know), former Odd Future member, Vince Staples, has become a buzz machine, with many people eagerly following the artist's tracks.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces7 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample2,558 Views12 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show6,660 Views18 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."7,240 Views21 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record17,432 Views112 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz12,827 Views107 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers3,138 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."21,091 Views24 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"4,093 Views15 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"8,897 Views44 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,587 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,776 Views7 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award12,309 Views107 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 10,478 Views32 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,357 Views10 Comments
You may also like...