Near the end of February Vince Staples let go "Nate" featuring James Fauntleroy and production from Scoop DeVille. The track was a glimpse of what was to come from Vince's mixtape Shyne Coldchain Vol. 2 which has arrived in full today.
Ever since his show stealing performance on Earl Sweatshirt's "Hive" track (and even before that for those in the know), former Odd Future member, Vince Staples, has become a buzz machine, with many people eagerly following the artist's tracks.
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single385 Views2 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?1,560 Views12 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season1,363 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame1,169 Views18 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views8,786 Views79 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop9,656 Views61 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,221 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed21,980 Views94 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,264 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"20,528 Views194 Comments
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers16,431 Views38 Comments
- Matt Barnes Allegedly Beat Up Knicks Coach Derek Fisher For Sleeping With His Ex-Wife17,013 Views0 Comments
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works5,374 Views28 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments20,335 Views101 Comments
You may also like...