Near the end of February Vince Staples let go "Nate" featuring James Fauntleroy and production from Scoop DeVille. The track was a glimpse of what was to come from Vince's mixtape Shyne Coldchain Vol. 2 which has arrived in full today.
Ever since his show stealing performance on Earl Sweatshirt's "Hive" track (and even before that for those in the know), former Odd Future member, Vince Staples, has become a buzz machine, with many people eagerly following the artist's tracks.
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans1 View0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling222 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 182,446 Views11 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges7,266 Views21 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,425 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)8,031 Views9 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,906 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,355 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,820 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August34,818 Views178 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach11,259 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,601 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,891 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,901 Views156 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,397 Views38 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,424 Views