Near the end of February Vince Staples let go "Nate" featuring James Fauntleroy and production from Scoop DeVille. The track was a glimpse of what was to come from Vince's mixtape Shyne Coldchain Vol. 2 which has arrived in full today.
Ever since his show stealing performance on Earl Sweatshirt's "Hive" track (and even before that for those in the know), former Odd Future member, Vince Staples, has become a buzz machine, with many people eagerly following the artist's tracks.
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"8,204 Views56 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"12,989 Views44 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight925 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,403 Views7 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"20,880 Views136 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,013 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"7,249 Views57 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram22,477 Views62 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,289 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,263 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,151 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,447 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,738 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,141 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,956 Views36 Comments
You may also like...