Bump Too Cool (Freestyle), the latest cut from Twista featuring Mello Tha Guddamann & Showtime on the assist. It was released on Wednesday, February 1st, 2012.
Check out You Aint, the latest from Twista which features a guest appearance from Flowroshus, Showtime & B-Hype on the assist. The track was released on Monday, January 31st, 2011.
Stream Vicious, the newest drop from Twista which features Showtime & B-Hype. The cut was released on Thursday, December 30th, 2010. Twista continues to impress with each new leak, and Vicious is no exception.
Give Vicious a spin - it's a new offering from Twista, featuring Showtime & B-Hype. It was dropped on Thursday, December 30th, 2010. Twista's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Vicious.
- Meek Mill Debuts New Verse Dissing Drake In Charlotte, NC5,670 Views75 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks47,625 Views111 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour18,153 Views28 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,425 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 2,434 Views22 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery15,599 Views60 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest12,401 Views76 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked18,673 Views30 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music6,113 Views40 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram43,328 Views121 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album12,488 Views43 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados9,879 Views34 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West10,520 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist20,388 Views108 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,754 Views0 Comments