Childish Gambino had a bit of an awkward misunderstanding with fans in Newcastle, Australia earlier this week, as he was booed off stage when he performed a DJ Set rather than a rap show, as the ticketholders were expecting.
The other week, Kanye West blessed L.A. residents with two shows where he performed his heralded 808's & Heartbreak album in its entirety.
Some were skeptical when Tyler, the Creator launched his Golf Media app in April with a monthly subscription rate of $5.
Over the last couple of years, we've seen Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, and most recently, Jennifer Lopez sign on for hugely lucrative Vegas residencies, which will find the singers performing regularly at venues such as Plant Hollywood and Caesar's Palac
Releasing the characteristically stacked tracklist last week, The Game is getting ready to release his highly anticipated studio album, The Documentary 2, but perhaps not until he settles some of his legal battles.
Chris Brown is in another tricky situation, but that's nothing new for the drama-attracting singer. Breezy had a performance in the Philippines on Tuesday night, and now he's reportedly being blocked from leaving the country because of a past gig he missed.
Anyone who watches FOX's new show, Empire (and considering how big a hit it is, there should be a lot of you), know that Taraji P. Henson's portrayal of Cookie is the best part of the series.
Boosie Badazz' long overdue debut in New York was not the triumph it should've been, but he did everything he could to make it work anyway.
Lil Wayne and Young Thug had didn't do too well performing on each other's home turf last night. While Wayne's bus was hit with gunfire in Atlanta, Thugger was consistently heckled throughout a performance in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Vince Staples was definitely one of the highlights at the HNHH-sponsored Action Bronson "South by South Wonderful" showcase (apart from the headliners, Curren$y and Action, of course).
Nicki Minaj is bringing her album around the world for her "Pinkprint" tour. Currently overseas, the Young Money rapper had a show in Frankfurt, Germany recently, resulting in an experience that one lucky fan will never forget.
Lil Wayne has just set out on a set of "release party" dates, where he'll be performing a few fan favorites from his recently released tape, Sorry 4 The Wait. Unfortunately, Sunday's gig in Ft.
Earlier this morning, Kim Kardashian posted a photo of her (newly-blonde) and Kanye West leaving Fondation Louis Vuitton in Paris, hinting at an announcement to come.
August Alsina Gets Into Fight Backstage At Anti-Violence Concert [Update: More Details On Brawl] Jan 20, 2015 at 09:29am
We've seen August Alsina lash out when he thinks necessary in the past, and this past weekend while performing in St. Louis, August got into a bit of a scuffle backstage with the show promoters.
Bobby Shmurda Says He's Not Getting Paid From All His Shows [Update: Shmurda's Mom/Manager Speaks Out] Oct 17, 2014 at 09:19am
Bobby Shmurda may be one of the rappers with the most buzz right now, but he's not making any money off that, or so he said in a now-deleted Instagram post last night.
This past weekend OutKast took over Atlanta for three days with their homecoming "ATLast" show. For each show, a different set of openers were called upon, with Kid Cudi, Childish Gambino and Raury opening for the Friday show.
Chris Brown can't seem to avoid having his name attached to incidents like this one. The other week a fight broke out in a club, and once again Breezy's name was brought up, but he quickly denied having any part in it.
Kanye West Gives Fan With Prosthetic Leg A Pass To Remain Seated During His Show [Update: More Footage Surfaces] Sep 14, 2014 at 01:13pm
Kanye West looks for maximum crowd participation at his shows, recently calling for moshpits at his Made In America festival performance.
Kendrick Lamar is quietly preparing his follow up to the game-changing good kid m.A.A.d city, which we'll hopefully receive soon, not only because the anticipation is high, but also because Lamar may go missing this Halloween.
Rich Homie Quan Slaps Fan At Show In Wisconsin [Update: Quan Claims Fan Tried To Steal His Watch] Jul 24, 2014 at 01:11am
Rich Homie Quan generally seems like a pretty reasonable dude, but some inappropriate fan behavior definitely had him feeling some type of way at his show in Wisconsin last night.
As DJ Mustard continues to take over the game, the rapper connected with Brisk Bodega to host several shows around the U.S., from New York to Houston. The show will not only feature a set from DJ Mustard, but appearances from different artists in the area.
Seeing Dave Chappelle do comedy live in 2014 is already a pretty big deal, but the notoriously reclusive funnyman has made his dates at Radio City Music Hall this month just a little more special.
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single1 View0 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?664 Views7 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season1,022 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame971 Views15 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views7,891 Views75 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop9,369 Views60 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,169 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed21,591 Views94 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,200 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"20,347 Views192 Comments
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers16,266 Views38 Comments
- Matt Barnes Allegedly Beat Up Knicks Coach Derek Fisher For Sleeping With His Ex-Wife16,907 Views0 Comments
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works5,338 Views28 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments20,239 Views100 Comments
You may also like...
- Brockhampton "Dirt" Video248 Views