One Man Dead After Drive-By Shooting Outside French Montana's Tour Bus [Update: More Details Emerge, French Responds] Mar 1, 2013 at 03:35pm
We've heard about a few drive-by shootings lately involving aspiring rappers.
According to TMZ, YG was shot in Studio City, Los Angeles at approximately 1:45 AM last night. According to the report, the rapper was hit three times in the hip, but still managed to get himself in a car, where one of his friends drove him to the hospital.
We've seen too many rappers killed at an early age, and as someone who has been very close to those who've passed, Meek Mill has always been vocal about stopping the violence.
Thankfully, friends of YG have asserted that the rapper is recovering well after being shot three times in the hip outside of a studio in the San Fernando Valley Friday morning.
Following Lil Wayne's performance at Compound nightclub in Atlanta Saturday night, shots were fired towards two of his tour buses. TMZ reports that the shooting occurred around 3:30 AM, as the buses left the venue.
Suge Knight was shot 6 times at a VMA party hosted by Chris Brown in August, and while the Death Row mogul has been able to recover from his wounds, no arrests have been made for the shooting.
Benzino Shot While Attending His Mother's Funeral [Update: Benzino’s Nephew Pleads Not Guilty, Claims Self-Defense] Mar 31, 2014 at 06:10pm
While driving in his mother's funeral procession in Duxbury, Massachusetts, Benzino, sometimes called Zino Grigio, was shot multiple times and was in critical condition.
As we reported over the weekend, Chris Brown's album release party for X hosted at 10AK nightclub in Hollywood ended in a shooting, with Suge Knight being one of the victims.
Cops Rush To Lil Wayne's Miami Mansion After 911 Caller Claims Four People Shot [Update: Wayne Confirms It Was Prank Call] Mar 11, 2015 at 01:59pm
A call from Lil Wayne's Miami home has sent police rushing to the rapper's house today. While reports indicate that Wayne was not at his house at the time of the report, the caller suggested that four people had been shot at the mansion.
Chief Keef seems to be back to his old ways, after a brief rehab stint (followed by a single called "Fuck Rehab"). Last week we reported on his arrest for DUI, and today another incident has reportedly led to Keef being in police custody.
For the second time in the last few months, a Chris Brown-centric event has ended in a shooting. Last year, an event he attended found Death Row mogul Suge Knight shot six times, and last night, a similar incident found five injured in San Jose.
Beanie Sigel Reportedly In "Critical Condition" Following Shooting [Update: New Details On Shooting] Dec 10, 2014 at 11:23am
After being released from prison just this August, it was reported Friday that Roc-A-Fella rapper Beanie Sigel had been shot in the torso. According to NBC 10 Philadelphia, the rapper is still in critical condition after going through surgery.
15 Years ago today, a shooting at an NYC nightclub took place, leading to the arrest of Diddy, Jennifer Lopez, and Shyne. An altercation with Matthew "Scar" Allen ended with shots being fired, and three people being seriously injured.
Three People Injured In Shooting After Nas & ScHoolboy Q Concert [Update: Schoolboy Q's Car Was Shot At] Jun 20, 2014 at 03:42pm
A shooting has taken place in Denver, Colorado, this morning (June 20th) following a concert featuring performances from Nas, ScHoolboy Q, and Flying Lotus. Occurring in the parking lot outside of the concert venue, the shots fired resulted in three injuries.
Luckily, no one was hurt in a shooting outside of Lil Wayne's show at an Atlanta nightclub this weekend, but while we know that the rapper's two tour buses were targeted, the motive for the attack is still unclear.New information obtained by TMZ may
Just three days after taking six bullets to the gut, Suge Knight is already out of the hospital and nursing his wounds at home. According to TMZ, the former Death Row Records CEO left Cedars-Sinai around 6 AM on August 27th.
Rich Homie Quan's Father Reportedly Shot, Currently In Critical Condition [Update: Quan's Label Releases Statement] Sep 30, 2014 at 12:47pm
Sad news from Atlanta on the day of Rich Gang's mixtape drop: Rich Homie Quan's father was reportedly shot four times this morning, and is currently in the hospital. He's in critical condition, but according to TMZ, is expected to live.
Everyone has their own opinion on Rick Ross' recent drive-by shooting, and although we've heard much from the media on the situation, we haven't heard from Rick Ross' closest friends, his MMG members.
A month back, Lil Wayne's tour bus was shot at following a show in Atlanta.
Last night, a shooting reportedly occurred backstage at Wiz Khalifa's show in San Jose. The unnamed victim was said to have been shot five times, and died from his wounds.
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today1,690 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj30,831 Views151 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal94,245 Views566 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"65,300 Views139 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"52,845 Views74 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,823 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,574 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"39,181 Views157 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,973 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"10,582 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram29,857 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,147 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,641 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,512 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music11,005 Views30 Comments
You may also like...