Lil Wayne Bus Shooting Suspect's Lawyers Say He Had No Motive To Kill The Rapper Sep 29, 2015 at 03:38pm
Lil Wayne's bus was shot at in Atlanta earlier this year, and since the initial report, the story has become increasingly convoluted.
In news we never wish to report, a man was shot and killed outside of a Lil Durk concert Friday night on a crowded street in Philadelphia, according to NBC Philadelphia.
Chris Brown can never seem to get out from under his mounting legal problems. Lawsuits seem to be thrown in his direction every other day. Today a new one surfaced, from a fan who was injured during a Breezy show back in January.
The Drake performance that capped off OVO Fest with a surprise Kanye West appearance and a barrage of Meek Mill-shaming memes should have been the biggest story of the night, but its aftermath was marred by a shooting that took place at the official after
Although we still have no idea when Jimmy Winfrey, the man accused of shooting up Lil Wayne's tour bus earlier this year, will be going to trial, new details continue to emerge in the case.
Jimmy Winfrey, Young Thug's former tour manager and the man arrested for shooting up Lil Wayne's tour bus in April, believes that Birdman "should be held liable as a party to the crime," reports TMZ.
An otherwise very successful OVO Fest was capped off by tragedy last night, as an afterparty at Toronto's Muzik nightclub was interrupted by gunshots that wound up claiming two lives and injuring at least three others.
Young Thug & Birdman Reportedly Named In Indictment In Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shooting Jul 15, 2015 at 11:58pm
Atlanta reporter Mike Petchenik, of WSBTV news station, just made some major allegations Wednesday night that will definitely shake up the on-going beef between Birdman, Young Thug and Lil Wayne.
While Rihanna continues to support the #FreeTheNipple campaign, YG is doing his best to make similar strides for dudes.
We've seen too many rappers killed at an early age, and as someone who has been very close to those who've passed, Meek Mill has always been vocal about stopping the violence.
Thankfully, friends of YG have asserted that the rapper is recovering well after being shot three times in the hip outside of a studio in the San Fernando Valley Friday morning.
According to TMZ, YG was shot in Studio City, Los Angeles at approximately 1:45 AM last night. According to the report, the rapper was hit three times in the hip, but still managed to get himself in a car, where one of his friends drove him to the hospital.
A month back, Lil Wayne's tour bus was shot at following a show in Atlanta.
Luckily, no one was hurt in a shooting outside of Lil Wayne's show at an Atlanta nightclub this weekend, but while we know that the rapper's two tour buses were targeted, the motive for the attack is still unclear.New information obtained by TMZ may
Following Lil Wayne's performance at Compound nightclub in Atlanta Saturday night, shots were fired towards two of his tour buses. TMZ reports that the shooting occurred around 3:30 AM, as the buses left the venue.
Cops Rush To Lil Wayne's Miami Mansion After 911 Caller Claims Four People Shot [Update: Wayne Confirms It Was Prank Call] Mar 11, 2015 at 01:59pm
A call from Lil Wayne's Miami home has sent police rushing to the rapper's house today. While reports indicate that Wayne was not at his house at the time of the report, the caller suggested that four people had been shot at the mansion.
Yesterday we reported on Kevin Gates' upcoming tour dates, however the rapper's "I Don't Get Tired" tour has already visited a few spots in the south.
For the second time in the last few months, a Chris Brown-centric event has ended in a shooting. Last year, an event he attended found Death Row mogul Suge Knight shot six times, and last night, a similar incident found five injured in San Jose.
Beanie Sigel Reportedly Released From Hospital [Update: Sigel's Lung Is Actually Still In Tact] Jan 9, 2015 at 11:36am
Exactly a month ago, Beanie Sigel was shot in the torso following an altercation in Pleasantville, New Jersey, and he's been in the hospital ever since.
15 Years ago today, a shooting at an NYC nightclub took place, leading to the arrest of Diddy, Jennifer Lopez, and Shyne. An altercation with Matthew "Scar" Allen ended with shots being fired, and three people being seriously injured.
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival1,311 Views10 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition2,794 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)2,094 Views8 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye14,014 Views70 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far11,746 Views103 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay17,104 Views110 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,376 Views35 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"21,279 Views139 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,833 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,067 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs7,822 Views31 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke8,570 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"30,175 Views178 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support19,225 Views120 Comments
You may also like...