DJ Kay Slay is known to hold it down for New York, and his latest record is no exception.
New York hip-hop gets a good look on this new single from the legendary DJ Kay Slay. Featuring a street-ready instrumental from Level 13, "Don't Say Nothing To Me" is packed with quotables.
Here's a new track from Peter Jackson (no, not the movie director) that finds him linking up with The LOX's Sheek Louch for a track called "That's Not My Baby." Though the player below says the track is ten minutes long, don't be intimidated, it's actually jus
DJ Kay Slay knows how to bring out the guests on a remix. That's right, French Montana, Rico Love, Chinx, Gooney, Sheek Louch *and* Styles P all make appearances for this star-studded mix.
'90s Flow DJ Kay SlayFeat. Fat Joe, Ghostface, Raekwon, Sheek Louch, McGruff, N.O.R.E., Lil Fame, Prodigy & Rell
DJ Kay Slay debuted the music video for "Keep Calm" yesterday, and today he's back again with another big posse cut, harkening back to the 90s for "90s Flow." Of course he recruited artists that were 90s staples, including Fat Joe, Ghostface Killa, Sheek Louc
"Talk About It" is a standout track from The LOX's new EP The Trinity, which they dropped without notice in the early hours of the morning. We're happy to hear Styles P, Sheek Louch and Jadakiss collaborating as a unit again. Enjoy. Quotable Lyrics
Check out The Sound Of NYC, the latest track from DJ Kay Slay, featuring Sheek Louch, Styles P, & Vado which dropped on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013.
Stream Bout Me (Freestyle), the newest drop from Sheek Louch which features Styles P. The cut was released on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013. Sheek Louch continues to impress with each new leak, and Bout Me (Freestyle) is no exception.
Listen to Young Gifted & Black (Freestyle), the new track by Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah, which was dropped on Thursday, April 25th, 2013.
Bump Bulletproof [Tags], the latest cut from DJ Kay Slay featuring Raekwon, Sheek Louch & Styles P on the assist. It was released on Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013.
Stream Drivin Round, the newest drop from Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah which features Masta Killa, GZA & Erykah Badu. The cut was released on Monday, November 26th, 2012.
Listen to Crack Spot Stories, the latest track from Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah, featuring Raekwon & Jadakiss. The cut dropped on Friday, November 23rd, 2012.
Stream Can't Get Enough, the newest drop from Peter Jackson which features Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek Louch & Jay Vado. The cut was released on Friday, November 16th, 2012.
Listen to A Queens Story (Freestyle), the new track by Sheek Louch, which was dropped on Thursday, October 18th, 2012. Sheek Louch's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and A Queens Story (Freestyle) will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Bump Stick Up Kids, the latest cut from Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah which features Jadakiss on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, October 4th, 2012.
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft1,992 Views8 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake817 Views0 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"8,613 Views61 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"3,259 Views23 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music17,295 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles16,993 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL37,180 Views67 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?20,565 Views82 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More3,175 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks6,589 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade2,147 Views23 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date4,357 Views23 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs5,681 Views16 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram35,265 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views