DJ Kay Slay is known to hold it down for New York, and his latest record is no exception.
New York hip-hop gets a good look on this new single from the legendary DJ Kay Slay. Featuring a street-ready instrumental from Level 13, "Don't Say Nothing To Me" is packed with quotables.
Here's a new track from Peter Jackson (no, not the movie director) that finds him linking up with The LOX's Sheek Louch for a track called "That's Not My Baby." Though the player below says the track is ten minutes long, don't be intimidated, it's actually jus
DJ Kay Slay knows how to bring out the guests on a remix. That's right, French Montana, Rico Love, Chinx, Gooney, Sheek Louch *and* Styles P all make appearances for this star-studded mix.
'90s Flow DJ Kay SlayFeat. Fat Joe, Ghostface, Raekwon, Sheek Louch, McGruff, N.O.R.E., Lil Fame, Prodigy & Rell
DJ Kay Slay debuted the music video for "Keep Calm" yesterday, and today he's back again with another big posse cut, harkening back to the 90s for "90s Flow." Of course he recruited artists that were 90s staples, including Fat Joe, Ghostface Killa, Sheek Louc
"Talk About It" is a standout track from The LOX's new EP The Trinity, which they dropped without notice in the early hours of the morning. We're happy to hear Styles P, Sheek Louch and Jadakiss collaborating as a unit again. Enjoy. Quotable Lyrics
Check out The Sound Of NYC, the latest track from DJ Kay Slay, featuring Sheek Louch, Styles P, & Vado which dropped on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013.
Stream Bout Me (Freestyle), the newest drop from Sheek Louch which features Styles P. The cut was released on Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013. Sheek Louch continues to impress with each new leak, and Bout Me (Freestyle) is no exception.
Listen to Young Gifted & Black (Freestyle), the new track by Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah, which was dropped on Thursday, April 25th, 2013.
Bump Bulletproof [Tags], the latest cut from DJ Kay Slay featuring Raekwon, Sheek Louch & Styles P on the assist. It was released on Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013.
Stream Drivin Round, the newest drop from Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah which features Masta Killa, GZA & Erykah Badu. The cut was released on Monday, November 26th, 2012.
Listen to Crack Spot Stories, the latest track from Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah, featuring Raekwon & Jadakiss. The cut dropped on Friday, November 23rd, 2012.
Stream Can't Get Enough, the newest drop from Peter Jackson which features Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek Louch & Jay Vado. The cut was released on Friday, November 16th, 2012.
Listen to A Queens Story (Freestyle), the new track by Sheek Louch, which was dropped on Thursday, October 18th, 2012. Sheek Louch's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and A Queens Story (Freestyle) will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Bump Stick Up Kids, the latest cut from Sheek Louch & Ghostface Killah which features Jadakiss on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, October 4th, 2012.
- MC Lyte Set to Drop "Legend," Her First Album in 12 Years208 Views2 Comments
- Killer Mike To Speak On Race Relations At MIT's Hip Hop Speaker Series293 Views1 Comment
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below" Instrumental Album707 Views0 Comments
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member9,738 Views17 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"6,107 Views35 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo5,758 Views29 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case3,809 Views5 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University26,541 Views62 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella12,294 Views39 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death14,318 Views41 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO42,833 Views103 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,666 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks7,406 Views17 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork14,529 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,470 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all564 Views