Give 357 (Prod By Shawty Redd) a listen - it's a new offering from Chevy Woods. It was dropped on Tuesday, May 31st, 2011. Chevy Woods's musical situation is improving with every new release, and 357 (Prod By Shawty Redd) will most definitely help the cause.
Listen to Gotta A Bad Bitch, the new track by Shawty Redd, which was dropped on Monday, December 6th, 2010. Shawty Redd's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Gotta A Bad Bitch will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Listen to Pharaohs & Kings (Prod by Shawty Redd), the latest track from Rich Boy. The cut dropped on Monday, November 29th, 2010. Rich Boy's future brightens with every new release, and Pharaohs & Kings (Prod by Shawty Redd) certainly isn't an exception.
Check out Rap Game (Prod by Shawty Redd), the latest from Jeezy. The track was released on Saturday, September 25th, 2010.
Listen to I Like This Girl, the new track by Shawty Redd, which was dropped on Saturday, July 31st, 2010. Shawty Redd's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and I Like This Girl will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Bump Jizzle (Prod by Shawty Redd), the latest cut from Jeezy which features Lil Jon on the assist. It dropped on Monday, July 19th, 2010. Jeezy's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Jizzle (Prod by Shawty Redd) is no exception.
- Scarface Arrested At BET Hip Hop Awards For Unpaid Child Support974 Views8 Comments
- Classic Rotation: AZ's 'Doe or Die'312 Views6 Comments
- Stream Jeezy's "Politically Correct EP"5,479 Views62 Comments
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today8,378 Views56 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More5,247 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems19,372 Views88 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival10,491 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition7,115 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,867 Views14 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye36,889 Views104 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far23,344 Views136 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay33,669 Views142 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,691 Views43 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"43,799 Views184 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,996 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,460 Views