E-40 only announced his new album less than two months in advance, and now the Sharp On All 4 Corners 1 & 2 release date has arrived. You can stream the full two-disc project below, via Spotify.
In the wee hours of the morning, E-40 announced on his instagram and his twitter that he plans to drop a grand total of 4 albums simultaneously this July, on the fifteenth.
- De La Soul Raised Over $600 Thousand On Kickstarter For Their New Album4,652 Views31 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne20,289 Views54 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song10,436 Views29 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit8,365 Views16 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201428,014 Views20 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 6,732 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K10,408 Views73 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads688 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 25 - May 1)10,328 Views6 Comments
- Chief Keef & Lil Durk Are Working On New Music18,784 Views81 Comments
- Killer Mike Pens Op-Ed On Baltimore & Freddie Gray3,617 Views30 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 1)4,160 Views1 Comment
- 10 Worst Fake Jordans Seen On Instagram In April2,626 Views0 Comments
- Yung Joc Arrested In Atlanta13,073 Views51 Comments
- Cam'ron's Mom Throws Shade At Nick Cannon On Instagram16,369 Views13 Comments
You may also like...
- J.Y. Feat. Fetty Wap "Buddy" Video627 Views