Today, Taylor Swift officially became the first solo artist to sell a million copies of an album, doing it with her new 1989 LP in just one week.
Earl Sweatshirt Says Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" Video Perpetuates Black Stereotypes [Update: Video's Director Responds] Aug 21, 2014 at 06:33pm
The debut of Earl Sweatshirt came with a video that certainly offended some people, but yesterday it was Earl who was pointing out the problematic aspects of Taylor Swift's new clip.
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show3,772 Views10 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today3,057 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj39,707 Views203 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal108,774 Views680 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"68,754 Views142 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"56,461 Views75 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,926 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,680 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"41,750 Views165 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall4,100 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"11,034 Views69 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram30,688 Views68 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,282 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,738 Views6 Comments
You may also like...