Today, Taylor Swift officially became the first solo artist to sell a million copies of an album, doing it with her new 1989 LP in just one week.
Earl Sweatshirt Says Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" Video Perpetuates Black Stereotypes [Update: Video's Director Responds] Aug 21, 2014 at 06:33pm
The debut of Earl Sweatshirt came with a video that certainly offended some people, but yesterday it was Earl who was pointing out the problematic aspects of Taylor Swift's new clip.
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same7,707 Views24 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)1,583 Views2 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song6,647 Views32 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed1,843 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour8,333 Views48 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter6,492 Views39 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's14,914 Views40 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,132 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal8,604 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,028 Views1 Comment
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,180 Views3 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug13,369 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,943 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff12,443 Views111 Comments
You may also like...