"How nigga? My last album was The Chronic." Sure, it took Dre almost seven years to follow up his classic debut with another album, but along the way, he became one of the industry's biggest moguls.
Eminem's origin story is well-known to most, it was even loosely recreated in his feature film, debut, "8 Mile". However, the story doesn't come close to ending with the rapper's breakthrough, which, by the way, happened a good 15 years ago.
The Shady Records content isn't over just yet. Although Eminem and family just dropped their highly anticipated Shady XV compilation album in celebration of the 15 years that Shady Records has been in the industry, Em has something else special coming.
Eminem and his team at Shady have really stepped up their efforts in the roll-out of their compilation double-disc album, Shady XV. Rightly so, as the album celebrates 15 years of Shady Records.
The reality TV show "Road To Total Slaughter" brought battle rap into a spotlight it hasn’t seen for quite some time (if ever).
Buzz remains consistent for Total Slaughter, the first event in Shady/Aftermath's pay-per-view rap battle series. At two weeks past, the novelty of the event has waned somewhat, but the sour reception from that night persists.
Daylyt has seemingly appeared at the top of the game from out of nowhere. After making his television debut last week on the Shady Films reality series "Road to Total Slaughter," the battle rapper turned heads on Ab-Soul’s These Days… with an exte
"100 Proof" is the latest reveal from Ca$his' upcoming Euthanasia album, which is expected to drop on July 1st. The video was directed and edited by Eddie Patino on behalf of Crime City Films, the track itself having been produced by Rikanatti, The Punisher
In the hip-hop industry, there are four kinds of artists: those who have crossover appeal, those who don’t, those who choose not to, and those who shouldn’t. Slaughterhouse, as a collective and as solo members, simply shouldn’t.
"In the night I'm guided by the light of King David." We just premiered Ca$his' new "Bird Call" single, and although the video was set to drop later this afternoon, the Chicago native has decided to get the ball rolling early.
Joe Budden's battle with Hollow Da Don has been on the table for a while now, but the new trailer for "Eminem Presents: Total Slaughter" has officially confirmed it.
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 1,145 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?6,640 Views29 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title14,309 Views44 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt8,401 Views21 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 4,103 Views18 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More11,239 Views32 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?8,980 Views22 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,659 Views14 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"12,114 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA815 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,147 Views12 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet453 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin9,408 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"2,028 Views5 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft9,677 Views18 Comments