We got a surprise back in March when the first trailer for the Jake Gyllenhaal-starring film "Southpaw" dropped with a snippet of a new Eminem song attached.
During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
"How nigga? My last album was The Chronic." Sure, it took Dre almost seven years to follow up his classic debut with another album, but along the way, he became one of the industry's biggest moguls.
Eminem's origin story is well-known to most, it was even loosely recreated in his feature film, debut, "8 Mile". However, the story doesn't come close to ending with the rapper's breakthrough, which, by the way, happened a good 15 years ago.
The Shady Records content isn't over just yet. Although Eminem and family just dropped their highly anticipated Shady XV compilation album in celebration of the 15 years that Shady Records has been in the industry, Em has something else special coming.
Eminem and his team at Shady have really stepped up their efforts in the roll-out of their compilation double-disc album, Shady XV. Rightly so, as the album celebrates 15 years of Shady Records.
The reality TV show "Road To Total Slaughter" brought battle rap into a spotlight it hasn’t seen for quite some time (if ever).
Buzz remains consistent for Total Slaughter, the first event in Shady/Aftermath's pay-per-view rap battle series. At two weeks past, the novelty of the event has waned somewhat, but the sour reception from that night persists.
Daylyt has seemingly appeared at the top of the game from out of nowhere. After making his television debut last week on the Shady Films reality series "Road to Total Slaughter," the battle rapper turned heads on Ab-Soul’s These Days… with an exte
"100 Proof" is the latest reveal from Ca$his' upcoming Euthanasia album, which is expected to drop on July 1st. The video was directed and edited by Eddie Patino on behalf of Crime City Films, the track itself having been produced by Rikanatti, The Punisher
In the hip-hop industry, there are four kinds of artists: those who have crossover appeal, those who don’t, those who choose not to, and those who shouldn’t. Slaughterhouse, as a collective and as solo members, simply shouldn’t.
"In the night I'm guided by the light of King David." We just premiered Ca$his' new "Bird Call" single, and although the video was set to drop later this afternoon, the Chicago native has decided to get the ball rolling early.
Joe Budden's battle with Hollow Da Don has been on the table for a while now, but the new trailer for "Eminem Presents: Total Slaughter" has officially confirmed it.
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid10,550 Views63 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"7,659 Views64 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them11,874 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 303,843 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week11,089 Views64 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy3,986 Views19 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"5,285 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences5,072 Views18 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates8,459 Views46 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon6,197 Views31 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs18,715 Views56 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever6,625 Views40 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney5,739 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs3,712 Views7 Comments