We got a surprise back in March when the first trailer for the Jake Gyllenhaal-starring film "Southpaw" dropped with a snippet of a new Eminem song attached.
During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
"How nigga? My last album was The Chronic." Sure, it took Dre almost seven years to follow up his classic debut with another album, but along the way, he became one of the industry's biggest moguls.
Eminem's origin story is well-known to most, it was even loosely recreated in his feature film, debut, "8 Mile". However, the story doesn't come close to ending with the rapper's breakthrough, which, by the way, happened a good 15 years ago.
The Shady Records content isn't over just yet. Although Eminem and family just dropped their highly anticipated Shady XV compilation album in celebration of the 15 years that Shady Records has been in the industry, Em has something else special coming.
Eminem and his team at Shady have really stepped up their efforts in the roll-out of their compilation double-disc album, Shady XV. Rightly so, as the album celebrates 15 years of Shady Records.
The reality TV show "Road To Total Slaughter" brought battle rap into a spotlight it hasn’t seen for quite some time (if ever).
Buzz remains consistent for Total Slaughter, the first event in Shady/Aftermath's pay-per-view rap battle series. At two weeks past, the novelty of the event has waned somewhat, but the sour reception from that night persists.
Daylyt has seemingly appeared at the top of the game from out of nowhere. After making his television debut last week on the Shady Films reality series "Road to Total Slaughter," the battle rapper turned heads on Ab-Soul’s These Days… with an exte
"100 Proof" is the latest reveal from Ca$his' upcoming Euthanasia album, which is expected to drop on July 1st. The video was directed and edited by Eddie Patino on behalf of Crime City Films, the track itself having been produced by Rikanatti, The Punisher
In the hip-hop industry, there are four kinds of artists: those who have crossover appeal, those who don’t, those who choose not to, and those who shouldn’t. Slaughterhouse, as a collective and as solo members, simply shouldn’t.
"In the night I'm guided by the light of King David." We just premiered Ca$his' new "Bird Call" single, and although the video was set to drop later this afternoon, the Chicago native has decided to get the ball rolling early.
Joe Budden's battle with Hollow Da Don has been on the table for a while now, but the new trailer for "Eminem Presents: Total Slaughter" has officially confirmed it.
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far3,162 Views50 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay6,279 Views64 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie1,662 Views29 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"8,249 Views99 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram2,453 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum3,097 Views30 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs5,287 Views27 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,097 Views44 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"26,222 Views174 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support17,848 Views118 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists38,395 Views181 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company29,173 Views46 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"22,863 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac16,449 Views91 Comments
You may also like...
- Mick Jenkins "Your Love" Video2,121 Views