During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
"How nigga? My last album was The Chronic." Sure, it took Dre almost seven years to follow up his classic debut with another album, but along the way, he became one of the industry's biggest moguls.
Eminem's origin story is well-known to most, it was even loosely recreated in his feature film, debut, "8 Mile". However, the story doesn't come close to ending with the rapper's breakthrough, which, by the way, happened a good 15 years ago.
The Shady Records content isn't over just yet. Although Eminem and family just dropped their highly anticipated Shady XV compilation album in celebration of the 15 years that Shady Records has been in the industry, Em has something else special coming.
Eminem and his team at Shady have really stepped up their efforts in the roll-out of their compilation double-disc album, Shady XV. Rightly so, as the album celebrates 15 years of Shady Records.
The reality TV show "Road To Total Slaughter" brought battle rap into a spotlight it hasn’t seen for quite some time (if ever).
Buzz remains consistent for Total Slaughter, the first event in Shady/Aftermath's pay-per-view rap battle series. At two weeks past, the novelty of the event has waned somewhat, but the sour reception from that night persists.
Daylyt has seemingly appeared at the top of the game from out of nowhere. After making his television debut last week on the Shady Films reality series "Road to Total Slaughter," the battle rapper turned heads on Ab-Soul’s These Days… with an exte
"100 Proof" is the latest reveal from Ca$his' upcoming Euthanasia album, which is expected to drop on July 1st. The video was directed and edited by Eddie Patino on behalf of Crime City Films, the track itself having been produced by Rikanatti, The Punisher
In the hip-hop industry, there are four kinds of artists: those who have crossover appeal, those who don’t, those who choose not to, and those who shouldn’t. Slaughterhouse, as a collective and as solo members, simply shouldn’t.
"In the night I'm guided by the light of King David." We just premiered Ca$his' new "Bird Call" single, and although the video was set to drop later this afternoon, the Chicago native has decided to get the ball rolling early.
Joe Budden's battle with Hollow Da Don has been on the table for a while now, but the new trailer for "Eminem Presents: Total Slaughter" has officially confirmed it.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"2,958 Views27 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather11,340 Views24 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date32,626 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now10,560 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,700 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,907 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,715 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,189 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,630 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,726 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,780 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande28,878 Views114 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,347 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast43,908 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,032 Views0 Comments