We got a surprise back in March when the first trailer for the Jake Gyllenhaal-starring film "Southpaw" dropped with a snippet of a new Eminem song attached.
During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
"How nigga? My last album was The Chronic." Sure, it took Dre almost seven years to follow up his classic debut with another album, but along the way, he became one of the industry's biggest moguls.
Eminem's origin story is well-known to most, it was even loosely recreated in his feature film, debut, "8 Mile". However, the story doesn't come close to ending with the rapper's breakthrough, which, by the way, happened a good 15 years ago.
The Shady Records content isn't over just yet. Although Eminem and family just dropped their highly anticipated Shady XV compilation album in celebration of the 15 years that Shady Records has been in the industry, Em has something else special coming.
Eminem and his team at Shady have really stepped up their efforts in the roll-out of their compilation double-disc album, Shady XV. Rightly so, as the album celebrates 15 years of Shady Records.
The reality TV show "Road To Total Slaughter" brought battle rap into a spotlight it hasn’t seen for quite some time (if ever).
Buzz remains consistent for Total Slaughter, the first event in Shady/Aftermath's pay-per-view rap battle series. At two weeks past, the novelty of the event has waned somewhat, but the sour reception from that night persists.
Daylyt has seemingly appeared at the top of the game from out of nowhere. After making his television debut last week on the Shady Films reality series "Road to Total Slaughter," the battle rapper turned heads on Ab-Soul’s These Days… with an exte
"100 Proof" is the latest reveal from Ca$his' upcoming Euthanasia album, which is expected to drop on July 1st. The video was directed and edited by Eddie Patino on behalf of Crime City Films, the track itself having been produced by Rikanatti, The Punisher
In the hip-hop industry, there are four kinds of artists: those who have crossover appeal, those who don’t, those who choose not to, and those who shouldn’t. Slaughterhouse, as a collective and as solo members, simply shouldn’t.
"In the night I'm guided by the light of King David." We just premiered Ca$his' new "Bird Call" single, and although the video was set to drop later this afternoon, the Chicago native has decided to get the ball rolling early.
Joe Budden's battle with Hollow Da Don has been on the table for a while now, but the new trailer for "Eminem Presents: Total Slaughter" has officially confirmed it.
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter1,128 Views23 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20151,040 Views6 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,000653 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake12,998 Views72 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab4,566 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old11,954 Views50 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September10,722 Views74 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose26,861 Views82 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20155,739 Views7 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 20,181 Views39 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,858 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt15,775 Views49 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week60,903 Views346 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 14,302 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,890 Views12 Comments