We got a surprise back in March when the first trailer for the Jake Gyllenhaal-starring film "Southpaw" dropped with a snippet of a new Eminem song attached.
During a recent office visit to HNHH, Yelawolf sat down and took us through the making of his brand new album Love Story. The album officially dropped today, and finds Yela in his zone after struggling with his sound on his debut Radioactive.
"How nigga? My last album was The Chronic." Sure, it took Dre almost seven years to follow up his classic debut with another album, but along the way, he became one of the industry's biggest moguls.
Eminem's origin story is well-known to most, it was even loosely recreated in his feature film, debut, "8 Mile". However, the story doesn't come close to ending with the rapper's breakthrough, which, by the way, happened a good 15 years ago.
The Shady Records content isn't over just yet. Although Eminem and family just dropped their highly anticipated Shady XV compilation album in celebration of the 15 years that Shady Records has been in the industry, Em has something else special coming.
Eminem and his team at Shady have really stepped up their efforts in the roll-out of their compilation double-disc album, Shady XV. Rightly so, as the album celebrates 15 years of Shady Records.
The reality TV show "Road To Total Slaughter" brought battle rap into a spotlight it hasn’t seen for quite some time (if ever).
Buzz remains consistent for Total Slaughter, the first event in Shady/Aftermath's pay-per-view rap battle series. At two weeks past, the novelty of the event has waned somewhat, but the sour reception from that night persists.
Daylyt has seemingly appeared at the top of the game from out of nowhere. After making his television debut last week on the Shady Films reality series "Road to Total Slaughter," the battle rapper turned heads on Ab-Soul’s These Days… with an exte
"100 Proof" is the latest reveal from Ca$his' upcoming Euthanasia album, which is expected to drop on July 1st. The video was directed and edited by Eddie Patino on behalf of Crime City Films, the track itself having been produced by Rikanatti, The Punisher
In the hip-hop industry, there are four kinds of artists: those who have crossover appeal, those who don’t, those who choose not to, and those who shouldn’t. Slaughterhouse, as a collective and as solo members, simply shouldn’t.
"In the night I'm guided by the light of King David." We just premiered Ca$his' new "Bird Call" single, and although the video was set to drop later this afternoon, the Chicago native has decided to get the ball rolling early.
Joe Budden's battle with Hollow Da Don has been on the table for a while now, but the new trailer for "Eminem Presents: Total Slaughter" has officially confirmed it.
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"2,667 Views13 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"1,595 Views22 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA1,001 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces6,237 Views33 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample8,231 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show12,252 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."15,707 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record32,082 Views134 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz21,134 Views137 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers5,144 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."34,380 Views31 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,659 Views19 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"12,152 Views42 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,722 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,378 Views8 Comments