"Under The Radar" is another choice cut from Jetpack Jones and New York City producer Brock Berrigan's new collaborative album Shades Of Mary, which you can now stream and/or download in our mixtape section. Light one and enjoy it.
"A Shade Of Love" is the first reveal from Jetpack Jones and New York City producer Brock Berrigan's upcoming joint project Shades Of Mary. Berrigan handled all of the production on Jetpack's previous release The Third Eye Initiative, which you can cop here.
Jetpack Jones keeps the ball rolling with another new joint for y'all this morning. "Contact High" was produced by Ambiguous Sounds and is accompanied by artwork from the consistently dope Eustace Mamba. Enjoy.
- Charts Don't Lie: April 252,477 Views21 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault4,751 Views36 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 4,787 Views34 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram3,935 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,668 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight17,310 Views28 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"14,200 Views86 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather28,835 Views37 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date57,345 Views87 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now18,621 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,049 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,039 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,586 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,922 Views8 Comments