"Under The Radar" is another choice cut from Jetpack Jones and New York City producer Brock Berrigan's new collaborative album Shades Of Mary, which you can now stream and/or download in our mixtape section. Light one and enjoy it.
"A Shade Of Love" is the first reveal from Jetpack Jones and New York City producer Brock Berrigan's upcoming joint project Shades Of Mary. Berrigan handled all of the production on Jetpack's previous release The Third Eye Initiative, which you can cop here.
Jetpack Jones keeps the ball rolling with another new joint for y'all this morning. "Contact High" was produced by Ambiguous Sounds and is accompanied by artwork from the consistently dope Eustace Mamba. Enjoy.
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks5 Views0 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"416 Views1 Comment
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"1,414 Views25 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era2,951 Views15 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 3,279 Views24 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack5,364 Views14 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,351 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once3,820 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More4,542 Views7 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,175 Views20 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?20,234 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview67,711 Views84 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,308 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"64,121 Views165 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"83,510 Views349 Comments