"Under The Radar" is another choice cut from Jetpack Jones and New York City producer Brock Berrigan's new collaborative album Shades Of Mary, which you can now stream and/or download in our mixtape section. Light one and enjoy it.
"A Shade Of Love" is the first reveal from Jetpack Jones and New York City producer Brock Berrigan's upcoming joint project Shades Of Mary. Berrigan handled all of the production on Jetpack's previous release The Third Eye Initiative, which you can cop here.
Jetpack Jones keeps the ball rolling with another new joint for y'all this morning. "Contact High" was produced by Ambiguous Sounds and is accompanied by artwork from the consistently dope Eustace Mamba. Enjoy.
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance1,357 Views11 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines1,342 Views7 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic2,973 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner2,644 Views15 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson860 Views9 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now912 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts4,313 Views15 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title6,406 Views22 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"917 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)842 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]16,879 Views55 Comments
- Review: Action Bronson's "Mr. Wonderful"16,383 Views62 Comments
- Is Rihanna's Album Dropping Tomorrow? [Update: It's A Single]16,367 Views52 Comments
- 5 Reasons You Should Be Listening To Tink6,706 Views25 Comments
- Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt First Week Sales Projections10,254 Views25 Comments