Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Shad Da God is having a big year. After aligning himself with Bankroll Mafia for "Stix", he recently featured on T.I.'s Grand Hustle anthem "Bankrolls on Deck". Now he's back with "Who Said", bringing along Zach Farlow, another ATL rising star.
T.I. always does a good job of staying in touch with the younger generation of rappers from his city, and his new record assembles a lethal combination of the new class.
Hustle Gang rappers Yung Booke, T.I., Young Dro, Spodee and Shad Da God teamed up to shoot a music video for the G.D.O.D. 2 that's picked up some traction "I Do The Most." Depending who you ask, doing "too much" might be a good or bad thing.
T.I. is keeping the Hustle Gang family, well, hustling. After dropping their collaborative mixtape G.D.O.D. last May, the crew is gearing up for a new one. We don't have many details or even a title at this point, but just know it's coming.
Young Thugga has been working a lot with the Hustle Gang family and T.I. lately, and the relationship continues to grow today as Thug joins Grand Hustle's Shad Da God for the official remix of Shad's "Pesos Quesos" record, produced by 808 Mafia.
Shad Da God has remained pretty quiet on the music front this past year, apart from dropping the mixtape Gas Life, but perhaps things will pick up soon as today we've received a new single from the rapper, "Don't Nun Move."
Hustle Gang's Spodee, T.I., Mystikal, Young Dro and Shad Da God team up for the visual for "Here I Go" off their collaborative effort "G.D.O.D."Was the inclusion of Shad Da God, Young Dro, Spodee, Mystikal a good call? Thoughts?
Shad Da God's future brightens with every new release, and Freeze Up certainly isn't an exception. It's a fitting addition to a solid catalogue that Shad Da God has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're excited to hear more.
Bump Here I Go, the latest cut from T.I. which features Young Dro, Shad Da God, Mystikal & Spodee on the assist. It dropped on Wednesday, May 1st, 2013. T.I.'s horizons are broadening with each new release, and Here I Go is no exception.
Stream Freeze Up [Tags], the newest drop from T.I. which features Young Dro & Shad Da God. The cut was released on Sunday, April 28th, 2013. Things are looking better for T.I. with each new release, which Freeze Up [Tags] has proven yet again.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday566 Views4 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity2,153 Views21 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend6,034 Views11 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season2,453 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 238,404 Views18 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums4,603 Views9 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 973,264 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs102,506 Views187 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine8,825 Views38 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,253 Views12 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL13,364 Views62 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape30,969 Views66 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,196 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,169 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,257 Views1 Comment
You may also like...