Underrated Audio is back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Shad Da God is having a big year. After aligning himself with Bankroll Mafia for "Stix", he recently featured on T.I.'s Grand Hustle anthem "Bankrolls on Deck". Now he's back with "Who Said", bringing along Zach Farlow, another ATL rising star.
T.I. always does a good job of staying in touch with the younger generation of rappers from his city, and his new record assembles a lethal combination of the new class.
Hustle Gang rappers Yung Booke, T.I., Young Dro, Spodee and Shad Da God teamed up to shoot a music video for the G.D.O.D. 2 that's picked up some traction "I Do The Most." Depending who you ask, doing "too much" might be a good or bad thing.
T.I. is keeping the Hustle Gang family, well, hustling. After dropping their collaborative mixtape G.D.O.D. last May, the crew is gearing up for a new one. We don't have many details or even a title at this point, but just know it's coming.
Young Thugga has been working a lot with the Hustle Gang family and T.I. lately, and the relationship continues to grow today as Thug joins Grand Hustle's Shad Da God for the official remix of Shad's "Pesos Quesos" record, produced by 808 Mafia.
Shad Da God has remained pretty quiet on the music front this past year, apart from dropping the mixtape Gas Life, but perhaps things will pick up soon as today we've received a new single from the rapper, "Don't Nun Move."
Hustle Gang's Spodee, T.I., Mystikal, Young Dro and Shad Da God team up for the visual for "Here I Go" off their collaborative effort "G.D.O.D."Was the inclusion of Shad Da God, Young Dro, Spodee, Mystikal a good call? Thoughts?
Shad Da God's future brightens with every new release, and Freeze Up certainly isn't an exception. It's a fitting addition to a solid catalogue that Shad Da God has been developing since stepping foot in the game. We're excited to hear more.
Bump Here I Go, the latest cut from T.I. which features Young Dro, Shad Da God, Mystikal & Spodee on the assist. It dropped on Wednesday, May 1st, 2013. T.I.'s horizons are broadening with each new release, and Here I Go is no exception.
Stream Freeze Up [Tags], the newest drop from T.I. which features Young Dro & Shad Da God. The cut was released on Sunday, April 28th, 2013. Things are looking better for T.I. with each new release, which Freeze Up [Tags] has proven yet again.
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,350 Views15 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL3,207 Views8 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album6,294 Views36 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne24,607 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song11,457 Views29 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit9,724 Views18 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201432,575 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 7,826 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K11,537 Views60 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads742 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 25 - May 1)10,525 Views6 Comments
- Chief Keef & Lil Durk Are Working On New Music19,589 Views69 Comments
- Killer Mike Pens Op-Ed On Baltimore & Freddie Gray3,758 Views30 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 1)4,266 Views1 Comment
- 10 Worst Fake Jordans Seen On Instagram In April2,770 Views0 Comments