Yesterday Bobby Shmurda and his GS9 crew made the news when it was reported that members of the crew and Shmurda were arrrested mid-recording session at New York's famed Quad studios.
Def Jam has been ripe with changes this year.
Michael "Sha Money XL" Clervoix, who once served as president of G-Unit Records, and has recently represented 2 Chainz and Big K.R.I.T. as SVP of A&R for Island Def Jam, has now been named EVP of Urban A&R for Epic Records.
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend591 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks3,486 Views20 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"1,611 Views9 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"2,146 Views34 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era3,877 Views16 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 4,237 Views29 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack6,195 Views15 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,702 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once4,380 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More5,027 Views8 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,443 Views21 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?21,094 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview68,542 Views85 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,513 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"64,837 Views165 Comments