Last week we brought you a special edition of Word On The Street, featuring DMV rapper on the come up Shy Glizzy. This week, with Iggy Azalea's sex tape taking over our news feed, we obviously had to dedicate our Word On The Street to just that.
Iggy Azalea Denies She Has A Sex Tape [Update: Iggy Changes Her Tune, Sex Tape Does Exist] Sep 12, 2014 at 09:17am
Iggy Azalea has reportedly been offered a seven-figure sum for an alleged sex tape, however, the main issue is the fact that Iggy says it's not her in the tape.
The Manhattan Supreme Court has ordered 50 Cent to pay Lavonia Leviston, Rick Ross' baby mama, $5 million in damages for uploading her sex tape to the internet in 2009.
Carla Howe Shopping Around Sex Tape With Wiz Khalifa [Update: Tape Is Off The Market] Dec 17, 2014 at 04:12am
The other week rumors circulated that Wiz Khalifa had shot a sex tape (however inadvertently) with Playboy bunny Carla Howe. The two were posted up together on Instagram, with a topless Carla and a topless Wiz.
Last week, 50 Cent shocked the hip hop world when he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, later explaining that this was move was made out of a desire to "reorganize his financial affairs" than an actual lack of funds.
Ray J is back making headlines with a brand new mixtape single titled "Did That."
It looks like Waka Flocka might be the latest victim of an nonconsent sex tape scandal.
A Manhattan jury ruled today that 50 Cent must pay Lastonia Leviston $2 million on top of the $5 million in punitive damages he was ordered to pay her two weeks ago as restitution for posting her sex tape online in 2009.
Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend For Allegedly Stealing Her Computer Data & Forgery Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43am
Iggy Azalea's at-first-mythical sex tape has turned into a real sex tape, and with that, Iggy's got some legal battles to pursue. As we've reported on, Iggy's ex-boyfriend is attempting to sell their sex tape to Vivid Entertainment.
A federal judge ruled that 50 Cent's sex tape case may continue in spite of the rapper's new chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
2 Chainz is known to say some pretty colorful things in interviews. Whether talking about his $100,000 feature package, or his attempt to rob a Wendy's in his teens, we've come to expect outrageous claims from the rapper.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?11,827 Views32 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview55,844 Views78 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend9,262 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"54,938 Views151 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"75,348 Views329 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,491 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted14,072 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,170 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction16,510 Views76 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,879 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 73,891 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night52,572 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"82,014 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,271 Views4 Comments
You may also like...