Last week we brought you a special edition of Word On The Street, featuring DMV rapper on the come up Shy Glizzy. This week, with Iggy Azalea's sex tape taking over our news feed, we obviously had to dedicate our Word On The Street to just that.
Iggy Azalea Denies She Has A Sex Tape [Update: Iggy Changes Her Tune, Sex Tape Does Exist] Sep 12, 2014 at 09:17am
Iggy Azalea has reportedly been offered a seven-figure sum for an alleged sex tape, however, the main issue is the fact that Iggy says it's not her in the tape.
In case you hadn't heard, there's apparently a Lil Wayne sex tape currently making its rounds on the interwebs. The video reportedly shows Wayne having an unprotected threesome with two strippers.
The Manhattan Supreme Court has ordered 50 Cent to pay Lavonia Leviston, Rick Ross' baby mama, $5 million in damages for uploading her sex tape to the internet in 2009.
Lil Wayne isn't the first rapper, or celebrity for that matter, to purportedly have a sex tape on the market, and he definitely won't be the last.
Carla Howe Shopping Around Sex Tape With Wiz Khalifa [Update: Tape Is Off The Market] Dec 17, 2014 at 04:12am
The other week rumors circulated that Wiz Khalifa had shot a sex tape (however inadvertently) with Playboy bunny Carla Howe. The two were posted up together on Instagram, with a topless Carla and a topless Wiz.
Last week, 50 Cent shocked the hip hop world when he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, later explaining that this was move was made out of a desire to "reorganize his financial affairs" than an actual lack of funds.
Ray J is back making headlines with a brand new mixtape single titled "Did That."
It looks like Waka Flocka might be the latest victim of an nonconsent sex tape scandal.
A Manhattan jury ruled today that 50 Cent must pay Lastonia Leviston $2 million on top of the $5 million in punitive damages he was ordered to pay her two weeks ago as restitution for posting her sex tape online in 2009.
Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend For Allegedly Stealing Her Computer Data & Forgery Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43am
Iggy Azalea's at-first-mythical sex tape has turned into a real sex tape, and with that, Iggy's got some legal battles to pursue. As we've reported on, Iggy's ex-boyfriend is attempting to sell their sex tape to Vivid Entertainment.
A federal judge ruled that 50 Cent's sex tape case may continue in spite of the rapper's new chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
2 Chainz is known to say some pretty colorful things in interviews. Whether talking about his $100,000 feature package, or his attempt to rob a Wendy's in his teens, we've come to expect outrageous claims from the rapper.
- Here Are The Winners Of The 2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards326 Views6 Comments
- 2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards Performances2,661 Views16 Comments
- 2015 BET Hip-Hop Awards Cyphers7,424 Views33 Comments
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious At A Love Ranch In Nevada4,527 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 13s To Have In Your Collection881 Views0 Comments
- Master P Reveals "Empire" Artwork, Tracklist & Release Date3,972 Views36 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Release Date For "Royalty"7,792 Views60 Comments
- A3C Highlights: Travi$ Scott, DeJ Loaf, Wiz Khalifa & More3,719 Views2 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About DJ Khaled12,235 Views30 Comments
- T.I. Apologizes For Saying He'd Never Vote For A Woman President5,849 Views67 Comments
- Skeme Shares "Ingleworld 3" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date3,324 Views12 Comments
- Here Are The Nominations For the 43rd Annual American Music Awards3,948 Views55 Comments
- Brother Ali, Atmosphere To Headline Rhymesayers 20th Anniversary Concert1,239 Views12 Comments
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine2,698 Views11 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?4,496 Views26 Comments