A Manhattan jury ruled today that 50 Cent must pay Lastonia Leviston $2 million on top of the $5 million in punitive damages he was ordered to pay her two weeks ago as restitution for posting her sex tape online in 2009.
Last week, 50 Cent shocked the hip hop world when he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, later explaining that this was move was made out of a desire to "reorganize his financial affairs" than an actual lack of funds.
A federal judge ruled that 50 Cent's sex tape case may continue in spite of the rapper's new chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
The Manhattan Supreme Court has ordered 50 Cent to pay Lavonia Leviston, Rick Ross' baby mama, $5 million in damages for uploading her sex tape to the internet in 2009.
It looks like Waka Flocka might be the latest victim of an nonconsent sex tape scandal.
Carla Howe Shopping Around Sex Tape With Wiz Khalifa [Update: Tape Is Off The Market] Dec 17, 2014 at 04:12am
The other week rumors circulated that Wiz Khalifa had shot a sex tape (however inadvertently) with Playboy bunny Carla Howe. The two were posted up together on Instagram, with a topless Carla and a topless Wiz.
Last week we brought you a special edition of Word On The Street, featuring DMV rapper on the come up Shy Glizzy. This week, with Iggy Azalea's sex tape taking over our news feed, we obviously had to dedicate our Word On The Street to just that.
Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend For Allegedly Stealing Her Computer Data & Forgery Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43am
Iggy Azalea's at-first-mythical sex tape has turned into a real sex tape, and with that, Iggy's got some legal battles to pursue. As we've reported on, Iggy's ex-boyfriend is attempting to sell their sex tape to Vivid Entertainment.
Iggy Azalea Denies She Has A Sex Tape [Update: Iggy Changes Her Tune, Sex Tape Does Exist] Sep 12, 2014 at 09:17am
Iggy Azalea has reportedly been offered a seven-figure sum for an alleged sex tape, however, the main issue is the fact that Iggy says it's not her in the tape.
Ray J is back making headlines with a brand new mixtape single titled "Did That."
2 Chainz is known to say some pretty colorful things in interviews. Whether talking about his $100,000 feature package, or his attempt to rob a Wendy's in his teens, we've come to expect outrageous claims from the rapper.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia1,629 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers6,702 Views48 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music6,579 Views21 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History2,953 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In31,831 Views143 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week4,065 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"21,001 Views94 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,206 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,946 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,727 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,458 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,680 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,462 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,954 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,976 Views6 Comments