A Manhattan jury ruled today that 50 Cent must pay Lastonia Leviston $2 million on top of the $5 million in punitive damages he was ordered to pay her two weeks ago as restitution for posting her sex tape online in 2009.
Last week, 50 Cent shocked the hip hop world when he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, later explaining that this was move was made out of a desire to "reorganize his financial affairs" than an actual lack of funds.
A federal judge ruled that 50 Cent's sex tape case may continue in spite of the rapper's new chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
The Manhattan Supreme Court has ordered 50 Cent to pay Lavonia Leviston, Rick Ross' baby mama, $5 million in damages for uploading her sex tape to the internet in 2009.
It looks like Waka Flocka might be the latest victim of an nonconsent sex tape scandal.
Carla Howe Shopping Around Sex Tape With Wiz Khalifa [Update: Tape Is Off The Market] Dec 17, 2014 at 04:12am
The other week rumors circulated that Wiz Khalifa had shot a sex tape (however inadvertently) with Playboy bunny Carla Howe. The two were posted up together on Instagram, with a topless Carla and a topless Wiz.
Last week we brought you a special edition of Word On The Street, featuring DMV rapper on the come up Shy Glizzy. This week, with Iggy Azalea's sex tape taking over our news feed, we obviously had to dedicate our Word On The Street to just that.
Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend For Allegedly Stealing Her Computer Data & Forgery Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43am
Iggy Azalea's at-first-mythical sex tape has turned into a real sex tape, and with that, Iggy's got some legal battles to pursue. As we've reported on, Iggy's ex-boyfriend is attempting to sell their sex tape to Vivid Entertainment.
Iggy Azalea Denies She Has A Sex Tape [Update: Iggy Changes Her Tune, Sex Tape Does Exist] Sep 12, 2014 at 09:17am
Iggy Azalea has reportedly been offered a seven-figure sum for an alleged sex tape, however, the main issue is the fact that Iggy says it's not her in the tape.
Ray J is back making headlines with a brand new mixtape single titled "Did That."
2 Chainz is known to say some pretty colorful things in interviews. Whether talking about his $100,000 feature package, or his attempt to rob a Wendy's in his teens, we've come to expect outrageous claims from the rapper.
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram8,992 Views101 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B3,513 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG35,010 Views95 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked40,418 Views56 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done16,029 Views84 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,200 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks14,018 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,750 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,253 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,563 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,269 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,854 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,944 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,152 Views15 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,854 Views9 Comments