Lil Wayne isn't the first rapper, or celebrity for that matter, to purportedly have a sex tape on the market, and he definitely won't be the last.
A Manhattan jury ruled today that 50 Cent must pay Lastonia Leviston $2 million on top of the $5 million in punitive damages he was ordered to pay her two weeks ago as restitution for posting her sex tape online in 2009.
Last week, 50 Cent shocked the hip hop world when he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, later explaining that this was move was made out of a desire to "reorganize his financial affairs" than an actual lack of funds.
A federal judge ruled that 50 Cent's sex tape case may continue in spite of the rapper's new chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
The Manhattan Supreme Court has ordered 50 Cent to pay Lavonia Leviston, Rick Ross' baby mama, $5 million in damages for uploading her sex tape to the internet in 2009.
It looks like Waka Flocka might be the latest victim of an nonconsent sex tape scandal.
Carla Howe Shopping Around Sex Tape With Wiz Khalifa [Update: Tape Is Off The Market] Dec 17, 2014 at 04:12am
The other week rumors circulated that Wiz Khalifa had shot a sex tape (however inadvertently) with Playboy bunny Carla Howe. The two were posted up together on Instagram, with a topless Carla and a topless Wiz.
Last week we brought you a special edition of Word On The Street, featuring DMV rapper on the come up Shy Glizzy. This week, with Iggy Azalea's sex tape taking over our news feed, we obviously had to dedicate our Word On The Street to just that.
Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend For Allegedly Stealing Her Computer Data & Forgery Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43am
Iggy Azalea's at-first-mythical sex tape has turned into a real sex tape, and with that, Iggy's got some legal battles to pursue. As we've reported on, Iggy's ex-boyfriend is attempting to sell their sex tape to Vivid Entertainment.
Iggy Azalea Denies She Has A Sex Tape [Update: Iggy Changes Her Tune, Sex Tape Does Exist] Sep 12, 2014 at 09:17am
Iggy Azalea has reportedly been offered a seven-figure sum for an alleged sex tape, however, the main issue is the fact that Iggy says it's not her in the tape.
Ray J is back making headlines with a brand new mixtape single titled "Did That."
2 Chainz is known to say some pretty colorful things in interviews. Whether talking about his $100,000 feature package, or his attempt to rob a Wendy's in his teens, we've come to expect outrageous claims from the rapper.
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way8,653 Views55 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio23,778 Views97 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"16,099 Views46 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio30,963 Views36 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo19,347 Views55 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia1,589 Views11 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"16,450 Views70 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?6,212 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio12,067 Views23 Comments
- Childish Gambino Invites Disappointed Australian Fans To New Show16,982 Views44 Comments
- Young Thug Shares Revised Tour Schedule7,838 Views57 Comments
- Victor Cruz Debuts The 'Haystack' Nike Air Cruz On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon 4,880 Views6 Comments
- Stream Chedda Da Connect's "Chedda World: The Album"2,830 Views12 Comments
- Review: Lil Herb's "Ballin Like I'm Kobe"13,205 Views78 Comments
You may also like...