A Manhattan jury ruled today that 50 Cent must pay Lastonia Leviston $2 million on top of the $5 million in punitive damages he was ordered to pay her two weeks ago as restitution for posting her sex tape online in 2009.
Last week, 50 Cent shocked the hip hop world when he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, later explaining that this was move was made out of a desire to "reorganize his financial affairs" than an actual lack of funds.
A federal judge ruled that 50 Cent's sex tape case may continue in spite of the rapper's new chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
The Manhattan Supreme Court has ordered 50 Cent to pay Lavonia Leviston, Rick Ross' baby mama, $5 million in damages for uploading her sex tape to the internet in 2009.
It looks like Waka Flocka might be the latest victim of an nonconsent sex tape scandal.
Carla Howe Shopping Around Sex Tape With Wiz Khalifa [Update: Tape Is Off The Market] Dec 17, 2014 at 04:12am
The other week rumors circulated that Wiz Khalifa had shot a sex tape (however inadvertently) with Playboy bunny Carla Howe. The two were posted up together on Instagram, with a topless Carla and a topless Wiz.
Last week we brought you a special edition of Word On The Street, featuring DMV rapper on the come up Shy Glizzy. This week, with Iggy Azalea's sex tape taking over our news feed, we obviously had to dedicate our Word On The Street to just that.
Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend For Allegedly Stealing Her Computer Data & Forgery Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43am
Iggy Azalea's at-first-mythical sex tape has turned into a real sex tape, and with that, Iggy's got some legal battles to pursue. As we've reported on, Iggy's ex-boyfriend is attempting to sell their sex tape to Vivid Entertainment.
Iggy Azalea Denies She Has A Sex Tape [Update: Iggy Changes Her Tune, Sex Tape Does Exist] Sep 12, 2014 at 09:17am
Iggy Azalea has reportedly been offered a seven-figure sum for an alleged sex tape, however, the main issue is the fact that Iggy says it's not her in the tape.
Ray J is back making headlines with a brand new mixtape single titled "Did That."
2 Chainz is known to say some pretty colorful things in interviews. Whether talking about his $100,000 feature package, or his attempt to rob a Wendy's in his teens, we've come to expect outrageous claims from the rapper.
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week1 View0 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers3,515 Views20 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit5,391 Views15 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000770 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20151,577 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign8,298 Views34 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK5,152 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,434 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"7,706 Views42 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida7,163 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show4,678 Views17 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,830 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More8,136 Views52 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,911 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,749 Views32 Comments
You may also like...