A Manhattan jury ruled today that 50 Cent must pay Lastonia Leviston $2 million on top of the $5 million in punitive damages he was ordered to pay her two weeks ago as restitution for posting her sex tape online in 2009.
Last week, 50 Cent shocked the hip hop world when he filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, later explaining that this was move was made out of a desire to "reorganize his financial affairs" than an actual lack of funds.
A federal judge ruled that 50 Cent's sex tape case may continue in spite of the rapper's new chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
The Manhattan Supreme Court has ordered 50 Cent to pay Lavonia Leviston, Rick Ross' baby mama, $5 million in damages for uploading her sex tape to the internet in 2009.
It looks like Waka Flocka might be the latest victim of an nonconsent sex tape scandal.
Carla Howe Shopping Around Sex Tape With Wiz Khalifa [Update: Tape Is Off The Market] Dec 17, 2014 at 04:12am
The other week rumors circulated that Wiz Khalifa had shot a sex tape (however inadvertently) with Playboy bunny Carla Howe. The two were posted up together on Instagram, with a topless Carla and a topless Wiz.
Last week we brought you a special edition of Word On The Street, featuring DMV rapper on the come up Shy Glizzy. This week, with Iggy Azalea's sex tape taking over our news feed, we obviously had to dedicate our Word On The Street to just that.
Iggy Azalea Sues Ex-Boyfriend For Allegedly Stealing Her Computer Data & Forgery Sep 18, 2014 at 11:43am
Iggy Azalea's at-first-mythical sex tape has turned into a real sex tape, and with that, Iggy's got some legal battles to pursue. As we've reported on, Iggy's ex-boyfriend is attempting to sell their sex tape to Vivid Entertainment.
Iggy Azalea Denies She Has A Sex Tape [Update: Iggy Changes Her Tune, Sex Tape Does Exist] Sep 12, 2014 at 09:17am
Iggy Azalea has reportedly been offered a seven-figure sum for an alleged sex tape, however, the main issue is the fact that Iggy says it's not her in the tape.
Ray J is back making headlines with a brand new mixtape single titled "Did That."
2 Chainz is known to say some pretty colorful things in interviews. Whether talking about his $100,000 feature package, or his attempt to rob a Wendy's in his teens, we've come to expect outrageous claims from the rapper.
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release2,163 Views8 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q2,772 Views18 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter3,325 Views46 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20152,354 Views11 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,082 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake20,027 Views94 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab5,084 Views22 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old13,063 Views50 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September11,529 Views77 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose28,530 Views87 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20156,128 Views7 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 21,015 Views39 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks4,060 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt16,363 Views49 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week62,111 Views346 Comments
You may also like...
- Yo Gotti Feat. Young Thug "RIhanna" Video1,667 Views
- Migos "Pipe It Up" Video3,667 Views
- Rick Ross "Dog Food" Video5,933 Views