Revisiting her recently-released Shoulda Been There Pt. 1 album, Sevyn Streeter decides to come through and share the official video for her Hit-Boy featured record “Boomerang.”
We haven't really heard from Busta Rhymes' Conglomerate artist J-Doe since we interviewed him, and that was back in June. Today he returns with some radio-friendly, somewhat poppy hip-hop flavor on "Theme Song." The record features another sligh
While we're still waiting for her debut album, On The Verge, Sevyn Streeter has shared a new EP, titled Shoulda Been There Pt. 1.
Sevyn Streeter is one R&B's most underrated songwriters, and while her Call Me Crazy But.. EP didn't catapult her to superstardom the way it should've, her upcoming album, On The Verge, could do the trick.
As August Alsina, Omarion and Sevyn Streeter are all pretty prominent singers who hail from different corners of the R&B world, it's pretty crazy that Chris Brown has managed to release songs with all of them in the past year.
In the past few weeks, Wiz Khalifa has seen his single off the "Furious 7" soundtrack, ""See You Again," blow up, knocking off Bruno Mars' huge hit 'Uptown Funk" off the top of the chart and taking Khalifa to Saturday Night Live this past week.
Sevyn Streeter's "Don't Kill The Fun" -- which pairs her with Chris Brown, the mega-star she previously penned hits for -- may be her biggest single to date, and while she's still riding off the success of the nightlife-embracing record before dropping a follo
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Sevyn Streeter has had a few failed attempts at getting her career off the ground, but here goes another attempt with the poppy and radio-friendly "Don't Kill The Fun." Plus, it has a feature from Chris Brown, so if this doesn't get her some radio play we're n
"Don't Kill the Fun," with Chris Brown, is blossoming R&B songstress Sevyn Streeter's biggest song yet. Sevyn helped Chris write the lyrics to "Fine China," the lead single off X, so it's clear the two have established a close working relationship.
After working with Rich Harrison (producer behind Beyonce's "Crazy In Love" and Amerie's "1 Thing" in defunct R&B quartet, RichGirl, Sevyn Streeter turned to songwriting, penning hits like Ariana Grande's "The Way" and Chris Brown's "Fine China".
Sevyn Streeter continues to gain mainstream traction with the release of her debut EP last year, Call Me Crazy, But... However she's been able to give the EP more shine with her rap-featured remixes of the lead single "nEXt." You may recall we recently recei
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company6,346 Views32 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"3,922 Views14 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac4,307 Views53 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work13,400 Views69 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,026 Views18 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single2,768 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?5,289 Views32 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,700 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,139 Views24 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views16,633 Views127 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop12,294 Views72 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,573 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed25,238 Views96 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,668 Views24 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,300 Views