While we're still waiting for her debut album, On The Verge, Sevyn Streeter has shared a new EP, titled Shoulda Been There Pt. 1.
Sevyn Streeter is one R&B's most underrated songwriters, and while her Call Me Crazy But.. EP didn't catapult her to superstardom the way it should've, her upcoming album, On The Verge, could do the trick.
As August Alsina, Omarion and Sevyn Streeter are all pretty prominent singers who hail from different corners of the R&B world, it's pretty crazy that Chris Brown has managed to release songs with all of them in the past year.
In the past few weeks, Wiz Khalifa has seen his single off the "Furious 7" soundtrack, ""See You Again," blow up, knocking off Bruno Mars' huge hit 'Uptown Funk" off the top of the chart and taking Khalifa to Saturday Night Live this past week.
Sevyn Streeter's "Don't Kill The Fun" -- which pairs her with Chris Brown, the mega-star she previously penned hits for -- may be her biggest single to date, and while she's still riding off the success of the nightlife-embracing record before dropping a follo
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Sevyn Streeter has had a few failed attempts at getting her career off the ground, but here goes another attempt with the poppy and radio-friendly "Don't Kill The Fun." Plus, it has a feature from Chris Brown, so if this doesn't get her some radio play we're n
"Don't Kill the Fun," with Chris Brown, is blossoming R&B songstress Sevyn Streeter's biggest song yet. Sevyn helped Chris write the lyrics to "Fine China," the lead single off X, so it's clear the two have established a close working relationship.
After working with Rich Harrison (producer behind Beyonce's "Crazy In Love" and Amerie's "1 Thing" in defunct R&B quartet, RichGirl, Sevyn Streeter turned to songwriting, penning hits like Ariana Grande's "The Way" and Chris Brown's "Fine China".
Sevyn Streeter continues to gain mainstream traction with the release of her debut EP last year, Call Me Crazy, But... However she's been able to give the EP more shine with her rap-featured remixes of the lead single "nEXt." You may recall we recently recei
- Charts Don't Lie: August 29680 Views11 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account13,770 Views46 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville35,280 Views49 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA12,020 Views25 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)4,283 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"24,459 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,776 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest35,037 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days15,154 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,276 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,404 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,285 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,315 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,244 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date61,484 Views220 Comments