While we're still waiting for her debut album, On The Verge, Sevyn Streeter has shared a new EP, titled Shoulda Been There Pt. 1.
Sevyn Streeter is one R&B's most underrated songwriters, and while her Call Me Crazy But.. EP didn't catapult her to superstardom the way it should've, her upcoming album, On The Verge, could do the trick.
As August Alsina, Omarion and Sevyn Streeter are all pretty prominent singers who hail from different corners of the R&B world, it's pretty crazy that Chris Brown has managed to release songs with all of them in the past year.
In the past few weeks, Wiz Khalifa has seen his single off the "Furious 7" soundtrack, ""See You Again," blow up, knocking off Bruno Mars' huge hit 'Uptown Funk" off the top of the chart and taking Khalifa to Saturday Night Live this past week.
Sevyn Streeter's "Don't Kill The Fun" -- which pairs her with Chris Brown, the mega-star she previously penned hits for -- may be her biggest single to date, and while she's still riding off the success of the nightlife-embracing record before dropping a follo
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Sevyn Streeter has had a few failed attempts at getting her career off the ground, but here goes another attempt with the poppy and radio-friendly "Don't Kill The Fun." Plus, it has a feature from Chris Brown, so if this doesn't get her some radio play we're n
"Don't Kill the Fun," with Chris Brown, is blossoming R&B songstress Sevyn Streeter's biggest song yet. Sevyn helped Chris write the lyrics to "Fine China," the lead single off X, so it's clear the two have established a close working relationship.
After working with Rich Harrison (producer behind Beyonce's "Crazy In Love" and Amerie's "1 Thing" in defunct R&B quartet, RichGirl, Sevyn Streeter turned to songwriting, penning hits like Ariana Grande's "The Way" and Chris Brown's "Fine China".
Sevyn Streeter continues to gain mainstream traction with the release of her debut EP last year, Call Me Crazy, But... However she's been able to give the EP more shine with her rap-featured remixes of the lead single "nEXt." You may recall we recently recei
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free446 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia4,042 Views49 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers11,206 Views62 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music10,073 Views25 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,071 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In46,968 Views160 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,483 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"29,077 Views108 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,573 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"5,013 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,965 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,665 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 8,829 Views63 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"6,294 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,842 Views25 Comments