While we're still waiting for her debut album, On The Verge, Sevyn Streeter has shared a new EP, titled Shoulda Been There Pt. 1.
Sevyn Streeter is one R&B's most underrated songwriters, and while her Call Me Crazy But.. EP didn't catapult her to superstardom the way it should've, her upcoming album, On The Verge, could do the trick.
As August Alsina, Omarion and Sevyn Streeter are all pretty prominent singers who hail from different corners of the R&B world, it's pretty crazy that Chris Brown has managed to release songs with all of them in the past year.
In the past few weeks, Wiz Khalifa has seen his single off the "Furious 7" soundtrack, ""See You Again," blow up, knocking off Bruno Mars' huge hit 'Uptown Funk" off the top of the chart and taking Khalifa to Saturday Night Live this past week.
Sevyn Streeter's "Don't Kill The Fun" -- which pairs her with Chris Brown, the mega-star she previously penned hits for -- may be her biggest single to date, and while she's still riding off the success of the nightlife-embracing record before dropping a follo
Back in February, Sevyn Streeter shared a new track called "How Bad Do You Want It (Oh Yeah)," and a little over a month later, she was on The Breakfast Club to talk new music, touring with Chris Brown and her various relationships past and present.
Sevyn Streeter has had a few failed attempts at getting her career off the ground, but here goes another attempt with the poppy and radio-friendly "Don't Kill The Fun." Plus, it has a feature from Chris Brown, so if this doesn't get her some radio play we're n
"Don't Kill the Fun," with Chris Brown, is blossoming R&B songstress Sevyn Streeter's biggest song yet. Sevyn helped Chris write the lyrics to "Fine China," the lead single off X, so it's clear the two have established a close working relationship.
After working with Rich Harrison (producer behind Beyonce's "Crazy In Love" and Amerie's "1 Thing" in defunct R&B quartet, RichGirl, Sevyn Streeter turned to songwriting, penning hits like Ariana Grande's "The Way" and Chris Brown's "Fine China".
Sevyn Streeter continues to gain mainstream traction with the release of her debut EP last year, Call Me Crazy, But... However she's been able to give the EP more shine with her rap-featured remixes of the lead single "nEXt." You may recall we recently recei
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year2 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"2,478 Views22 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP3,661 Views8 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"10,355 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,592 Views23 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland19,174 Views22 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties14,977 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne38,482 Views172 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,820 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour7,079 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"9,111 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World23,529 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,887 Views30 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex5,031 Views53 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.132,514 Views53 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On ESPN's "Highly Questionable"1,341 Views