You may remember a time when Kanye West was incredibly bothered by paparazzi, this era of Ye came to a peak when the rapper grabbed a photographer outside of LAX in July 2013 (the severity of the act very much embellished by the cameraman).
Pharrell and will.i.am have been in the midst of possibly the silliest legal battle of all time over the last year or so. The disagreement began with will.i.am's claim that Pharrell's "i am OTHER" title was "confusingly similar" to his own artist name.
Although Kanye West is currently a suspect in a criminal battery investigation resulting from when the rapper allegedly pummelled an 18-year old man in a doctor's waiting room, things may not be headed to court.
Mac Miller can never seem to get out of the way of lawsuits-- shortly after settling with Lord Finesse, Donald Trump has said that he'll be going after the young rapper for using his name in his single "Donald Trump." Although it seemed like Donald Trump and
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 193,183 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment22,981 Views77 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician9,769 Views79 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,831 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,727 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,109 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,704 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University15,961 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2016,321 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up48,658 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,019 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,202 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,373 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers638 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,550 Views42 Comments