Stream Could It Be (Prod. By Wil Madden) , the newest drop from Co$$ which features Blu, Denmark Vessey & Sene. The cut was released on Sunday, November 3rd, 2013. Co$$ continues to impress with each new leak, and Could It Be (Prod.
Bump Crooks In Castles, the latest cut from Blu & Nottz which features ANTHM, Homeboy Sandman, Sene & Johaz on the assist. It dropped on Wednesday, October 16th, 2013.
Things are improving for ScienZe (BK) with each new offering, and Mid Summer Night Dream (Prod. By Sene) is certainly no exception. It's a worthy addition to the ScienZe (BK)'s catalogue, which has seen much evolution as of late.
REBELutionary in stores now!How's the chemistry between and Sene, Koncept, Venessa Renee? Can you dig it? Did y'all catch Reks's latest visual for Reks "Revolution Is Here " Video?
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music11,623 Views24 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles11,016 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL28,504 Views54 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?15,075 Views68 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,338 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks5,070 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,707 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,737 Views22 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,616 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram29,862 Views69 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,343 Views13 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game8,255 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,575 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex7,081 Views16 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,455 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views